'16 FL RB Carlin Fils-Aime (Vol commit 7/30/15)

rote

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Hopefully we can get him to take a visit. Looks to be a perfect fit for a zone-read offense. Has some legit speed. We are in on some great backs this year. We are going to be loaded.

Tennessee will be one of the schools I visit," Fils-Aime said. "I speak to Coach (Robert) Gillespie a lot. He just had a newborn, and he sent me pictures. I talked to him about prom and send him some pictures. With him, we talk about football, but we talk more about personal stuff. It's about life and how's everything."

-Rivals

Reactions: 4 people
CHLjLpeUYAAXZEa.jpg

Reactions: 23 people
I liked these better for our highlight recruits...not just any player that we have seemingly offered. Hardman, Warrior, Walker, etc.

so you're saying that CBJ should treat some recruits as second tier? Every last recruit is important to the longevity and success of TN football.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
so you're saying that CBK should treat some recruits as second tier? Every last recruit is important to the longevity and success of TN football.

Just my two cents, but I think this type of thing loses its novelty and appeal very quickly. You do it once and a recruit might think it's really cool. You do it 50 times and it almost automatically becomes cliched and silly.

Reactions: 2 people
I liked these better for our highlight recruits...not just any player that we have seemingly offered. Hardman, Warrior, Walker, etc.

The Athletic Department is not putting these out. These aren't from the same guy that did the P Williams & Shy Tuttle covers.

This is just a guy on Twitter.

He's good, but these aren't near the quality the AD puts out for the big time recruits

Reactions: 1 person
The Athletic Department is not putting these out. These aren't from the same guy that did the P Williams & Shy Tuttle covers.

This is just a guy on Twitter.

He's good, but these aren't near the quality the AD puts out for the big time recruits

I know that. I wish he would stop. Like highspeed said...it loses its novelty really quickly when it's being done for 50 recruits instead of 5.

tennessee: "coach gillespie. He's really the main reason i am into tennessee. He came down during the school year and said 'hi' to me. We started talking on twitter. He's pretty funny, talking about life stuff. About prom, i sent him pictures. He's real funny. I will say that he is the reason i am interested in tennessee."

"i am leaving july 15th. The 17th i will visit auburn, the 18th i will be visiting georgia, the 21st i will visit unc and the 23rd i visit tennessee."

"schools are telling me different stuff. Tennessee and georgia are saying that i am more of balanced back. I have the speed, but i can use my power.

Reactions: 10 people
How is this guy's name pronounced? If it's anything like I think it is, I nominate him for the all-name team.

VN Store

Back