Wide Receiver
Miami, Florida
Southridge

Ht:6'2"
Wt:207 lbs
Class:2017 (High School)

Rivals

Hudl Film

@Cassidy_Rob: 2017 four-star WR Kemore Gamble of Miami Southridge is high on #Vols, #Gators
Link to Premium Article

Last edited:
"I really want to get to Tennessee again," Gamble said on Thursday. "That's probably the one that I'm looking forward to."

Some of the reasons behind his desire to return to Knoxville are a bit abstract. Some of them are a bit odd. Still, It's enough to force one to wonder what might happen should an offer from the Volunteers arrive.

"I'm excited because I love the environment and that there are a lot of mountains," Gamble said. "I like those mountains. I like the receivers coach there a lot."

Rivals - Grew up a UF fan but really likes Tennessee. :loco:

"I really want to get to Tennessee again," Gamble said on Thursday. "That's probably the one that I'm looking forward to."

Some of the reasons behind his desire to return to Knoxville are a bit abstract. Some of them are a bit odd. Still, It's enough to force one to wonder what might happen should an offer from the Volunteers arrive.

"I'm excited because I love the environment and that there are a lot of mountains," Gamble said. "I like those mountains. I like the receivers coach there a lot."

Rivals - Grew up a UF fan but really likes Tennessee. :loco:

Don't want. It is a well known VN fact that Coach Z is horrible and produces only pedestrians. If he would VN then he would know that already.

Are people actually calling Coach Z a pedestrian coach?

Mainly one poster who won't even entertain the idea that North was playing hurt all year. All these injuries that decimated our WRs can't possibly be a cause of the lack of production. It's all on Coach Z. Lol

KB really believes it...I don't agree but I see the rationale.

KB really believes it...I don't agree but I see the rationale.

I haven't been impressed with him but I won't really judge him until after this year. Hopefully we will be healthier and have more time to throw

Reactions: 1 person
This ain't poker, the man can't bluff his way into success without the right hand.. he needs his players, healthy.

Let's see what he does with a healthy receiving core. The only guy that has been able to stay on the field is J Johnson atm.

This ain't poker, the man can't bluff his way into success without the right hand.. he needs his players, healthy.

Let's see what he does with a healthy receiving core. The only guy that has been able to stay on the field is J Johnson atm.

JJ was even banged up and missed some time last year.

FWIW, before his recent visit to Miami he said "Tennessee is at the top, then Florida 2nd"

After the visit he says "I think UM is going to be leading the pack right now."

Still, sounds really good for us. Looks like we're finally starting to poke our head back into South FLA.

|HUMBLE| ‏@kemoregamble15 2h2 hours ago
Bless to receive my 15th offer from University of Tennessee ⚪️🔶 #BlessChild
#ImSoExcited #GodWorkInMysteriousWays

CcgsRTcXEAASxtb.jpg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back