'17 OH WR Jaylen Harris (Ohio St. commit)

Tennessee just offered according to the Ohio State Rivals site.

Reactions: 1 person
harris, a top247 prospect, already has received offers from more than a dozen teams, including tennessee, ohio state, alabama, michigan state, georgia and michigan. He has visited tennessee multiple times, most recently having attended the vols’ game oct. 10 against georgia.

"Ohio wideout Jaylen Harris is at Tennessee today. The Vols might be in this one more than I have thought after talking to a few people today."

- Fortenberry

Vol soon?

Reactions: 6 people
so many wrs, Tee is gonna be on the outside looking in wishing he had done the right thing.

Yeah, I feel like we are about to find out about a host of guys we are "in on" that have been kind of flying under the radar. I keep getting this class is going to fill out a lot differently than originally envisioned, but hopefully in just as good of a way.

Yeah, I feel like we are about to find out about a host of guys we are "in on" that have been kind of flying under the radar. I keep getting this class is going to fill out a lot differently than originally envisioned, but hopefully in just as good of a way.

This is what the RF regs have been trying to tell people for some time now. Things change in recruiting. Butch has his way of doing things and it works. It is no where close to time for anyone to be panicking.

Remember, last year there was no way Richmond was coming to TN. This year we're discussing his role in the starting line up. Last year everyone was panicking about Kongbo's de-commit. This year, there are articles out about what an impact player he could be for UT.

Sit back. Enjoy the ride. Cruitin' is fun. :)

Reactions: 3 people
This is what the RF regs have been trying to tell people for some time now. Things change in recruiting. Butch has his way of doing things and it works. It is no where close to time for anyone to be panicking.

Remember, last year there was no way Richmond was coming to TN. This year we're discussing his role in the starting line up. Last year everyone was panicking about Kongbo's de-commit. This year, there are articles out about what an impact player he could be for UT.

Sit back. Enjoy the ride. Cruitin' is fun. :)

You Marines and your logic! We don't like that 'round here!

Reactions: 2 people
You Marines and your logic! We don't like that 'round here!

You damn soldiers and your capabilities of seeing and understanding logic!

SMDH! No wonder we have the finest military in the world. It's sh** like this that causes that.

Understanding and comprehension. We ain't got no room for that kind of sh** in our military!

Reactions: 1 person
Possible commitments today or this weekend?

"As of right now, I don't have a name that's imminent. I think the Harris info I received surprised me a little. Apparently OSU is done at WR (or only taking a specific one) and Tennessee is much more in this than I thought.

I could see a 2018 kid jump in or even one of those DL because of how few spots are left.

So, wouldn't surprise me if they had a commit out of today or next few days, but I don't know of anything imminent as of right this minute."

- Fortenberry

So OSU doesn't have room for a 6"6 receiver from their own backyard with offers from Bama, UGA, UT and both the Michigan schools??? That must be nice.....

Reactions: 2 people
so many wrs, Tee is gonna be on the outside looking in wishing he had done the right thing.

It's going to crack me the heck up when we get a guy like this and he ends up as highly rated (or close) to Higgins...

Butch to Higgins..."Well...bye"

Is this the #1 rated WR from 247? Wes Rucker tweeted something about the #1 WR being on campus last night and being very impressed, but it was VIP so I couldn't read it.

Is this the #1 rated WR from 247? Wes Rucker tweeted something about the #1 WR being on campus last night and being very impressed, but it was VIP so I couldn't read it.

#1 receiver for 2018. He's from California but I don't remember his name

VN Store

Back