4_1336098.jpg

Chandler Tuitt

Tyrone, GA (Sandy Creek)

Offensive Guard
Ht 6-4
Wt 280
CLASS OF 16

Chandler Tuitt, Sandy Creek, Offensive Guard

247 has him as a 4*, 2nd ranked OG in the country and number 94 in their overall top 100. Looks like he has us in his top 2 along with Ole Miss. It seems like there should already be a thread on him, but I wasn't able to find one.

247 has him as a 4*, 2nd ranked OG in the country and number 94 in their overall top 100. Looks like he has us in his top 2 along with Ole Miss. It seems like there should already be a thread on him, but I wasn't able to find one.

Ill take a look for myself, when I get around tuitt

...I'll show myself out.

Reactions: 5 people
Tuitt said he continues to hear from the Vols on a daily basis, and they’re looking to get him on campus again soon.

“Tennessee’s up there, to be honest with you,” said Tuitt, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the nation’s No. 94 overall prospect and No. 2 offensive guard in the 2016 class. “They’ve been talking to me every day. Me and (offensive line) coach (Don) Mahoney have been talking a lot. He’s a really good coach. I like him.

GoVols247

Reactions: 5 people
the top247 rising senior offensive lineman from sandy creek high school in tyrone, ga., said tennessee, ole miss, georgia, south carolina and wake forest make up his current group of favorites, with ole miss, tennessee and georgia “standing out right now.”

“i just like tennessee. I don’t know why i like tennessee. I just like them. I couldn’t tell you. I like the coaches. But everything else, i haven’t seen yet. That’s why i’m trying to figure out (when i can visit) this summer.”

“i’m trying to (visit tennessee) this month, but i’m so busy i don’t know (when i can).”

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back