'16 NC DT Christian Colon

sanddune50

Per Hubbs

This weekend it's expected to be a light slate of visitors, but don't be surprised if the Vols do host a few recruits on Saturday, including North Carolina defensive tackle Christian Colon.

Tennessee had a larger number of visitors in last weekend and some of that credit has to go to the Volunteer Classic 7-on-7. As 7-on-7 events grow in the East Tennessee region, there's talk of another national tournament being held in Pigeon Forge that has already attracted major attention from several top teams in Florida and the Chicago area, it has to be considered a win for Tennessee as numerous prospects use the opportunity to make the short trip to the University of Tennessee.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-Christian-Colon-148813

Christian Colon, Independence, Defensive Tackle

Attachments

• CHRISTIAN-COLON-140403-PRO.JPG
    CHRISTIAN-COLON-140403-PRO.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 985
Reactions: 1 person
colonblow.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Solid run stuffer. Teams won't be able to run up the gut on this guy. He is solid for sure. Any of these doing anything for anybody?

Reactions: 1 person
Solid run stuffer. Teams won't be able to run up the gut on this guy. He is solid for sure. Any of these doing anything for anybody?

Am I redundant? Do I repeat myself? Do I say the same thing over and over?

Since there was a pic of the late Phil Hartman in the thread I thought the thread needed the obligatory SNL reference.

Independence, Butler, Mallard Creek, Charlotte Catholic, Concord, and Fort Mill schools. Charlotte is definitely a hotbed for some serious talent and I'm glad Butch has further developed the pipeline over here. I look forward to taking my young boys to some good games this fall.

Man, it's going to be a long summer...

Independence, Butler, Mallard Creek, Charlotte Catholic, Concord, and Fort Mill schools. Charlotte is definitely a hotbed for some serious talent and I'm glad Butch has further developed the pipeline over here. I look forward to taking my young boys to some good games this fall.

Man, it's going to be a long summer...

I like that Butch has identified Charlotte, Atlanta, and Nashville as places to establish a strong recruiting presence.

I'm sure he has heard a lot of jokes about his name. Just not to his face.

VN Store

Back