Legacy players of the future?

peyton4heisman

Senior Lurker New Member
I know the news is a couple months old, but I just learned today of VFL Brittany Jackson's pregnancy. (For those like me who didn't know, VFL Albert Haynesworth is the father.)

My first thought was: "He/she will definitely be a Vol!"

That got me thinking: are there anymore legacy kids coming up? If so, who? Also, does anybody know of another kid with 2 VFLs for parents?

Besides the 11 VFLs from Travis Henry and Peyton's Twins, I met Steve Hamer in Knoxville once with his 2 young boys. They were very tall, and Mr Hamer said they were already playing ball!

Who is coming up soon to be on the lookout for?

Reactions: 1 person
I know the news is a couple months old, but I just learned today of VFL Brittany Jackson's pregnancy. (For those like me who didn't know, VFL Albert Haynesworth is the father.)

That got me thinking: are there anymore legacy kids coming up? If so, who? Also, does anybody know of another kid with 2 VFLs for parents?

Besides the 11 VFLs from Travis Henry and Peyton's Twins, I met Steve Hamer in Knoxville once with his 2 young boys. They were very tall, and Mr Hamer said they were already playing ball!

HaMer also has a daughter that's tall and plays basketball

The one to really watch is in 2018.Cade Mays the son of Kevin Mays.He is an animal already.Could be one if the top OL in the country

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people

I think Henry was personally trying to repopulate the whole team....11 kids from 10 different women...OMG!:eek:hmy: Wonder what his child support is like...

Between the Colquitt's alone we should be able to field an entire special teams unit. Can't blame them... The Colquitt wives are... picturesque.

Have to agree. The Colquitt's have fine tastes in women IMO.

As previously mentioned, Henry has 11 kids.

Jack Henry
Daniel Henry
Mac Henry
Donald Henry
Norm Henry
Al Henry
Pink Henry
Floyd Henry
Adobe Henry
Flash Henry
Tyrone III Henry aka T3

We're gonna be beast when they arrive on campus.

Reactions: 2 people

Jack Henry
Daniel Henry
Mac Henry
Donald Henry
Norm Henry
Al Henry
Pink Henry
Floyd Henry
Adobe Henry
Flash Henry
Tyrone III Henry aka T3

What you did there, I seent it.

Sheldon Williams and Candace Parker's daughter has the pedigree to be the best female bball player all time lol.

Justin Hunter has a son. I know there's a Colquitt coming up. Peyton has a son also.

Jack Henry
Daniel Henry
Mac Henry
Donald Henry
Norm Henry
Al Henry
Pink Henry
Floyd Henry
Adobe Henry
Flash Henry
Tyrone III Henry aka T3

lol poty

VN Store

Back