'16 LA WR Corey Henderson (UT commit 3/30/15)

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
COREYHENDERSON150.JPG

Athlete
Shreveport, Louisiana
Evangel Christian
Ht:6'1"
Wt:170 lbs
40:4.41 secs
Bench Max:205
Squat Max:345
Class:2016 (High School)

Corey Henderson - Yahoo! Sports
Corey Henderson
#BigPlays Junior Year 2014 - Corey Henderson highlights

Vols have picked up 3 CBs today. Including Demetric Warren, C Walker and Callahan

Reactions: 4 people
"I recently received an offer from Tennessee to bring my total to 10 schools", said Henderson. "I wasn't expecting the offer, but I'm glad I was able to get it. It's good to know I'm on their radar."

Visited recently w/ Shea Patterson for the 7on7 tourny in kxville

Good vision, great agility, good speed. Would be a good slot guy maybe even return man. Do you think his offer is commitable right now?

Good vision, great agility, good speed. Would be a good slot guy maybe even return man. Do you think his offer is commitable right now?

Too early to call, but maybe the coaches like his potential enough to give him a commitable offer. We are in on some really talented WRs, so it would be a bit surprising to see him committing. Butch also has a thing with taking WRs as commitments, then somehow losing them along the way to NSD so you never know.

I would think it is. He adds a dimension we don't have on the roster. He is a legit deep threat.

We have some good ones on our roster but none with his skill set.

Preston Williams will be a star. It would be nice to have this guy on the other side with Marshall, Groves, or Hardeman in the slot.

Corey Henderson Jr. ‏@CoreyHendo3 10m10 minutes ago
But I will be taking my talents to the University of Tennessee #WRU #VolNation

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back