27 for 91

volstuff37641

so we drop Austin Kendell<sp>who is rated 27 QB in rivals for number 91,Jarrett Guarantano.Is there really that big of a difference between the two.

so we drop Austin Kendell<sp>who is rated 27 QB in rivals for number 91,Jarrett Guarantano.Is there really that big of a difference between the two.

I don't believe our staff makes decisions based on what a recruiting service thinks.

Reactions: 14 people
Rivals is also the only site that has Kendall ranked higher.

Composite:
Kendall-92.49

Overall-179

Guarantano-94.56

Overall-108

Reactions: 10 people
don't matter, JJ is gonna take over once Dobbs gets selected high in the draft

We should go after the guy who fits our system best, regardless of ranking. Right now that's Jarrett Guarantano and Dwayne Haskins Jr. Kendall was a good fit, but not a better fit than those 2.

relax guys,I wasn't going by stars,just the difference in there ranking by rivals.And no i"m not a big fan of rivals,just saw there ranking and was wonder what everybody else thought.But should have know I wouldn't get any decent answers from this board,just a lot of BS from a bunch of holes.Thank you very much.:):)

Reactions: 5 people
relax guys,I wasn't going by stars,just the difference in there ranking by rivals.And no i"m not a big fan of rivals,just saw there ranking and was wonder what everybody else thought.But should have know I wouldn't get any decent answers from this board,just a lot of BS from a bunch of holes.Thank you very much.:):)

Stating an honest opinion on VN will get you flash mobbed 99% of the time. :)

But how can we! It's March and signing day is in February! That only gives us a little over 10 months!

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

homer_end.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

What did you want people to agree and complain with you? JG fits our system better. That's it. No complicated answer. Both are very talented QBs.

Reactions: 2 people

Nathan Peterman was a 4star and Justin Worley was the Gatorade National Player of the Year. Besides, we don't know that the coaches "dropped" Kendall do we? He decommited.

Reactions: 1 person
Nathan Peterman was a 4star and Justin Worley was the Gatorade National Player of the Year. Besides, we don't know that the coaches "dropped" Kendall do we? He decommited.

Poor ole Pete. Gone, but not forgotten. He's gonna tear it up in Pittsburgh, heisman and all.

I noticed Vandy didn't offer either of them. Do we really want them if Vandy doesn't? I mean Vandy is smarter than anyone aren't they? Isn't that what they tell everyone? Huh? Huh?
:eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back