who's the next to commit?

Barely been to the RF since NSD what are the best threads to follow this go around?

I think it's gonna be an offensive lineman or someone that no one is looking towards. I don't expect the big skill position guys to jump in yet.

And the Mecole Hardman thread looks pretty good right now. You have to play the Holyfield thread by ear because its gotten off topic. Guarantano seems a little homerish.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it's gonna be an offensive lineman or someone that no one is looking towards. I don't expect the big skill position guys to jump in yet.

And the Mecole Hardman thread looks pretty good right now. You have to play the Holyfield thread by ear because its gotten off topic. Guarantano seems a little homerish.

Holyfield by ear.... I see what u did there

Reactions: 15 people
I'll go with Bituli. We look like the clear frontrunner there and he has seemed close to pulling to pulling the trigger a couple of times now.

I'm going with Bituli based on what I've heard I'm surprised he hasn't committed already. The last two junior days several prospects tried to commit but we're told to wait, this class there going to be very selective

Reactions: 7 people
I'm going with Bituli based on what I've heard I'm surprised he hasn't committed already. The last two junior days several prospects tried to commit but we're told to wait, this class there going to be very selective

"How many did Butch lie to/snooker/hoodwink/deceive?"

-LebVol

Reactions: 7 people
I honestly think Gaurantano will commit after his visit this week. Too many QB's at OSU already, and Rutgers is Rutgers. Tennessee is where Gaurantano will end up and i think it will be after his visit.

Reactions: 1 person

It's amazing that in year three that we are at the point that we are able to be selective again. Only the best of the best of the best.

Attachments

• 3414cfa8841427f2ba97726b033245d8fcbf6572703b1b4776757c5280c0fc3a.jpg
    3414cfa8841427f2ba97726b033245d8fcbf6572703b1b4776757c5280c0fc3a.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 747
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back