'17 TN RB Cordarrian Richardson (Clemson commit)

Alabama, Florida State and Tennessee have offered...

Yeah... That combined with his unrated-ness has me quite interested.

Edit: Just looked at his HUDL. Beast. That's the only word for him. He is a much better back than that 5* from Cali. He has unreal acceleration, great vision, smooth cuts, and knows how to use his body to get the tough yards after contact. I fully understand why FSU, Bama, and UT have so quickly thrown a scholarship at him.

Last edited:
He told 247 he grew up a Tennessee fan. Imagine a 2017 RB class of this kid, Hayden, and Chandler. All instate too.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah... That combined with his unrated-ness has me quite interested.

Edit: Just looked at his HUDL. Beast. That's the only word for him. He is a much better back then that 5* from Cali. He has unreal acceleration, great visions, smooth cuts, and knows how to use his body to get the touch yards after contact. I fully understand why FSU, Bama, and UT have so quickly thrown a scholarship at him.

If those three have offered that is all the rating he needs.

Reactions: 3 people
The instate 2016 and 2017 classes are ridciuolous. So much talent and Butch will be sure to take what he wants and leave the "scraps". Nah he will take the scraps as well. :)

Cordarrelle Patterson

+

Antonio Richardson

=

Cordarrian Richardson

328 lb. wide receiver with 4.4 speed. :rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
The instate 2016 and 2017 classes are ridciuolous. So much talent and Butch will be sure to take what he wants and leave the "scraps". Nah he will take the scraps as well. :)

not sure about next year. it looks significantly weaker than 2014 and 2015. there is currently only 1 in-state player (JoeJuan Williams) in the 2016 class that is ranked in the rivals top 100. compare that to 2014 when there were 4 (Jalen Hurd, Josh Malone, Todd Kelly Jr., and Alex Bars) and 2015 when there 3 (Drew Richmond, Kyle Phillips, and Jack Jones) ranked in the rivals top 100.

the good news is that the in-state talent in 2017 will be SPECTACULAR. currently there are 4 players in the rivals top 100 watch list, with several more having a good chance at cracking the list before it well and done. 2016 will be a down year not only for the state of TN but in general when it comes to high impact freshmen. but I expect 2017 to make up for it.

Reactions: 1 person
Watched him torch Fulton in the state championship game after Trezevant starting RB went down in the 1st half. If there is a better RB in the state then Richardson I sure would like to see em.

He told 247 he grew up a Tennessee fan. Imagine a 2017 RB class of this kid, Hayden, and Chandler. All instate too.

Don't forget Maleik Gray

Although he is FSU all the way right now, time to change his mind

A talented young Memphis football player grew up a Tennessee fan.... Wow is this real life?

Happens all the time my friend. Don't let these down years fool you. As soon as the wins come you will hear this more and more. The Chris Walkers, Dan Williams, Greg Kings, Cam Clear, etc, etc.... have always been here and will continue to be. Just don't pull those guys as much while you're down.

VN Store

Back