'18 NC RB Zamir White

Running back Zamir White (Laurinburg, N.C./Scotland County) picked up a verbal offer from Tennessee according to Scotland County coach Richard Bailey.

Georgia, North Carolina and North Carolina State have also verbally offered.

The 2018 prospect is one of the top recruits in North Carolina in his class.

-Ryan Bartow, 247

Come on now Ive got a lot of relatives down around that area that are lumbees. Good people, very high strung lol. Do anything for u but will turn in a second for sure. Locklears, hunts, oxendines in my family. how bout your wife?

Come on now Ive got a lot of relatives down around that area that are lumbees. Good people, very high strung lol. Do anything for u but will turn in a second for sure. Locklears, hunts, oxendines in my family. how bout your wife?

Oh yeah they are great people! Just not what I expected. I love to hear older Lumbee's talk it's almost a language of their own. Kinda like mountain people like my grandma had their own way of speaking. Beautiful Lumbee ladies BTW

Last edited:
ikr i have one. yeah good comparison never thought of that. do anything for you but man when mad they MAD! Bet youve encoutered that once or 100 times lmao.

ikr i have one. yeah good comparison never thought of that. do anything for you but man when mad they MAD! Bet youve encoutered that once or 100 times lmao.

LoL yea we used to go out to the clubs in Roberson County but we learned pretty quick that that was a really bad place to be at 2 a.m. For a small group of white guys lol. But in their defense my boys talked alotta trash.

White’s last trip was to Tennessee.

”I liked Tennessee,” he said. “I liked the environment there. And I also enjoyed hanging out with the players and coaches. I spoke to (running backs) coach (Robert) Gillespie while I was there. He just told me to keep working hard and stay humble. And I got to see the spring game, which was fun, too.”

White finished his freshman campaign with 155 carries for 1,231 yards and 18 touchdowns.

White’s last trip was to Tennessee.

”I liked Tennessee,” he said. “I liked the environment there. And I also enjoyed hanging out with the players and coaches. I spoke to (running backs) coach (Robert) Gillespie while I was there. He just told me to keep working hard and stay humble. And I got to see the spring game, which was fun, too.”

White finished his freshman campaign with 155 carries for 1,231 yards and 18 touchdowns.
About 8 yards a carry. Not bad

From an article in the local paper ( the Laurinburg exchange) he's supposed to be visiting Georgia, Florida State and Ohio State. It read like those were his leaders at this point.

VN Store

Back