View Map
Ht:6'6"
Wt:298 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Scott Lashley - Yahoo! Sports

Scott Lashley

Scott Lashley - Hudl

Lashley was at Junior Day last weekend.

"So far I like it. I liked the facilities and everything," Lashley said. "I spent a lot of the time with the offensive line coach, coach (Don) Mahoney. He was use telling me about how much he liked me and that's really it."

"Coach Gillespie was really talking to me and we had formed a relationship and he had just told me how it was and I wanted to see how it was for myself and it was over the top," Lashley said.

"I really liked the facilities. Compared to others it's really nice," Lashley said. "For facilities, they are the best ones that I've seen so far. Just when I first walked in and saw the indoor facility (he liked it)."

"Coach Butch Jones wanted to see me up in his office. So, I went up there and he had already offered me less than a month ago and he just wanted to see me and talk a little football and find some common ground, Lashley said. "We were able to talk about a relationship with me and him."

-VQ

Reactions: 6 people
Is it just me or does he look a lot like Drew Richmond?

Reactions: 1 person
Paul Fortenberry
‏@Volquest_Paul
Vol OT target Scott Lashley, 4-star DB @nigelk09 and @utcoachG. RT @Swagg3rFLOCKa_: Them sip BOYZ #vols

CAfqoDuUMAAwbYR.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Just watched his film. Would love to find out where this guy stands. Lots of CB's to Fail State, but would be nice to get him on campus again and see what happens. Anyone know anything on this guys recruitment?

Miss State has a nice campus and there isn't much to do there though outside of school. I guess some look at it as a good thing though. My wife is a State fan and since she goes to UT games with me it's only fair I do the same for her. I still rock my UT gear when we go to a game though and I get there heckles from the State fans but I try to enjoy myself for her.

Reactions: 2 people
6K͙X͙N͙G͙S͙C͙O͙T͙T͙7
‏@Swagg3rFLOCKa_
#1 BAMA July 13 #rolltide
#2 MSU July 17 #BIGDAWG
#3 ole miss July 18 #rebels
#4 AUBURN July 21 #WarEagle
#5 Tennessee early august #VOLS

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back