Austin Kendall decommits (Story Link)

Not very surprising considering that he would arrive at UT with possibly 3 RS Fr in front of him.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes, it must be hard to look at our QB roster now and think you have much of a chance to play. I mean, it's a violent sport and you never know. It is nice to know that when a 4 * QB decommits. Mattresses aren't burning. And we will be fine.

Reactions: 11 people
maybe he didn't like his meeting with Debord

Ditto looks like first Deborg casualty

Really? This is a fanbase with a strange mindset. It is much more likely that a "pro-style" QB would be more likely to be interested in a DC that has more experience in that style. The much more likely scenario as mentioned earlier is the prospect of early PT, which will be at an extreme premium at the moment.

Reactions: 4 people
Not very surprising considering that he would arrive at UT with possibly 3 RS Fr in front of him.

I don't think it had anything to do with our roster. He probably wants to play with his brother. Butch probably didn't like that he kept looking around but wanted Tennessee not to look at other Qb's.

We made it very clear to him that if he continued to look at other schools we would also continue to recruit QBs for this class

Reactions: 14 people

Two max. :victory: Whilst setting mandatory win totals you might want to peek at the depth chart. :)

Reactions: 1 person
It is depth, no more, no less. OL is still the focus, after two very good recuiting classes, now is the time to build depth on thinner positions. My position, it would have been a scholarship best suited for another position..........just saying.

Go Vols!!

Like said earlier, it's great that losing a commit of this caliber didn't cause me any stress. Shoulder shrug at most. And that isn't knocking AK, only a reminder that I believe Butch "has this" under control.

Like said earlier, it's great that losing a commit of this caliber didn't cause me any stress. Shoulder shrug at most. And that isn't knocking AK, only a reminder that I believe Butch "has this" under control.

Yeah, honestly I feel like if Butch had really 100% wanted AK he could have kept him. But Butch gonna do what Butch wanna do.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe he saw the Sheriron Jones article and decided he wanted no part of it. Competition brings the best out of some players while others take their ball and go home. Anyways, best of luck to AK wherever he decides to attend college.

Reactions: 2 people
Really? This is a fanbase with a strange mindset. It is much more likely that a "pro-style" QB would be more likely to be interested in a DC that has more experience in that style. The much more likely scenario as mentioned earlier is the prospect of early PT, which will be at an extreme premium at the moment.

I said maybe, what the hell is wrong with that, debord didn't recruit him, maybe he didn't have a chemistry or whatever.
My mindset is fine, don't like my comment ignore me, all good.
"DC"? debord isn't that, and what about QD, hes a pro style qb?
I stated a thought, no facts, so did you

VN Store

Back