Kell
View Map
Ht:6'2"
Wt:200 lbs
Class:2017 (High School)

Solon Page III - Yahoo! Sports

Solon Page III

Solon K. Page III - Hudl

Expected in this weekend for Junior day per Fortenberry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Too soon to tell whether he's worth Butch's interest yet, but it's refreshing to see a photo of a prospect that doesn't look like a mug shot for a change.

Reactions: 3 people
not sure where this kid fits in the scheme. just watched his film. hes fast for an OLB, but his tackling form looks rough. has trouble getting off of blocks. I would say he should be a safety at the next level, but not sure he has the footwork and coverage skills.

"On the 2017 front there are several candidates that could do something. Solon Page has been someone Tennessee has targeted for several years now and he's been high on the Vols for some time. "

- VQ

Reactions: 4 people
CBs coming in for this guy. Decent offer list

Really? I realize that the lists on those sites aren't exactly gospel but, from what they show, it looks like the best on their besides us would be UNC and UL, maybe. Not exactly Murder's Row.

I know you said decent and not great or anything but definitely not a lot of heavy hitters on that list.

Really? I realize that the lists on those sites aren't exactly gospel but, from what they show, it looks like the best on their besides us would be UNC and UL, maybe. Not exactly Murder's Row.

I know you said decent and not great or anything but definitely not a lot of heavy hitters on that list.

Decent/mediocre whichever you prefer. I think our staff knows what they're doing though.

Dude is a beast. IDK if we haven't put time in there or he just isn't interested? Any ideas?

Believe staff is trying to get back with him. Lot of LB's on the board though. Reallllly good LB's high on vols. Don't look too much into ratings either.

Went to the same high school as yours truly, Brian Randolph, and Brendan Langley! Would be cool to see another Kell alum in orange.

Congratulations Solon on becoming a VFL!

Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard the Big Orange Train!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Attachments

• BOtrain3.jpg
    BOtrain3.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 974
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back