'16 AL ATH Tadarryl Marshall (FORMER UT commit 4/28/15)

Fingers

TADARRYL-MARSHALL-140317-PRO.JPG

Tadarryl Marshall
ATH
Leeds, Alabama
ht: 6-0, wt: 175

Rivals 3-star
247 3-star
Scout 3-star
ESPN NR

TaDarryl Marshall - Yahoo! Sports
TaDarryl Marshall
Football Recruiting - TaDarryl Marshall - Player Profiles - ESPN
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Football, Basketball, and Recruiting Front Page
TaDarryl Marshall - Hudl

Has offers from Alabama, Auburn, GT, Louisville ++

TD™ ‏@TaDarryl 5h5 hours ago
Received an offer from the Tennessee Volunteers last night as an ATH!! 💯✊😏 Dreams do come true🙏

Reactions: 3 people
Per Hubbs

Alabama athlete TaDarryl Marshall is someone looking forward to his visit this weekend. Marhsall says he grew up a Tennessee fan despite living in Alabama because his father, a wide receiver who played at Samford, always grew up wanting to play for the Vols. Marshall is an intriguing prospect that's picked up offers from Alabama and Auburn recently but told us Thursday he isn't afraid to leave the state.

Reactions: 12 people
"I was actually very surprised. When I first started talking to coach Thigpen there was people saying that I wouldn't leave the state, but there's nothing down here really and I like exploring," Marhsall explained. "I told him I was a big Tennessee fan and I think that's what really caught his attention."

"I was actually very surprised. When I first started talking to coach Thigpen there was people saying that I wouldn't leave the state, but there's nothing down here really and I like exploring," Marhsall explained. "I told him I was a big Tennessee fan and I think that's what really caught his attention."

"I haven't been to a Tennessee game, but I've seen them on ESPN every once in a while and it sounds great. It sounds awesome," Marshall said. "I've been there in the stadium because I've been to a couple of camps. I was at camp last year and that was when they just finished the new facilities."

"I'm excited for the visit. I don't know what to expect. I'm just looking to have fun," Marshall said.

-VQ

Reactions: 4 people
Oh his team was on TV against the team with Kerryon Johnson. I remember watching that game and saying I coulndt believe how fast Leeds QB was

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back