Roswell
View Map
Ht:6'4"
Wt:205 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Tyrone Hopper - Yahoo! Sports

Tyrone Hopper

Tyrone Hopper - Hudl

Vols offered. He plans to be in Knoxville for Junior Day March 7.

Reactions: 1 person
Both Gillespie and John Jancek had been down to Roswell High School to check on Hopper in the recent months and Hopper also visited the Vols last season when he visited Knoxville for the Alabama game. "When I went up there they had a very nice campus, they had a nice tour. The atmosphere was really great and I really liked everyone up there," Hopper said. The versatile defender spent time at both linebacker and defensive end this past season and finished with 113 tackles, 13 tackles for loss, four sacks, two forced fumbles and 12 passes broken up.

Hopper anticipates that he will be back on Rocky Top on March 7 for the Vols' junior day. "They are just really great people up there. They have a great staff and they are very welcoming," Hopper said. "It was pretty huge that Tennessee was my first SEC offer."

Hopper credits his big season and now five offers as payoff for handwork last summer. "I can tackle in space. I need to work on my hips and exploding my hips but I think I can easily fix that," Hopper said. "My coach helped me a lot this past summer with me this past summer with me flipping my hips, working bag drills, cone drills, working in space and my footwork. He helped me a lot this season."

When the decision making process begins, which likely won't happen for some time he said, he already knows what he's looking for. "When it comes down to it I just want to go to a school that really wants me and that I could see myself at and meshing into their program and somewhere with a great atmosphere," Hopper said.

-VQ

Reactions: 4 people
Brodarius Hamm, Tre Threat, Nigel Warrior, Tyrone Hopper, etc. Hands down the #1 recruiting class by name.

Reactions: 2 people
Brodarius Hamm is the most unreal/real name I've ever laid my eyes on. I love it!

I'd ask bro if he even lifts but I'm sure he goes Hamm in the weight room. Too soon?

Reactions: 3 people
Pretty impressive that Roswell has two legit D1 LBs in the same class. You don't see that everyday, especially in that area.

Pretty impressive that Roswell has two legit D1 LBs in the same class. You don't see that everyday, especially in that area.

I graduated from there a few years ago. Everywhere around here is loaded with talent in all sports. It's metro Atlanta. Roswell is a pretty prestigious school as far as football history, even recently.

I graduated from there a few years ago. Everywhere around here is loaded with talent in all sports. It's metro Atlanta. Roswell is a pretty prestigious school as far as football history, even recently.

No there isn't. I lived behind the school for 5 years and my boss was the D Coordinator the year before you guys won state. Your best recruit was who, Chris Reis, who went to Tech? Roswell doesn't even produce as much talent as Alpharetta High, much less Gwinnett or the South side.

I know! For a weekend with lots of visitors in town this place has been awfully quiet. Lighten up errybody!

It's the nasty weather. Feels like Meeechigan down here in East TN. Makes a guy want to take a nap all day. Hope it didn't mess anything up for Butch and gang.

No there isn't. I lived behind the school for 5 years and my boss was the D Coordinator the year before you guys won state. Your best recruit was who, Chris Reis, who went to Tech? Roswell doesn't even produce as much talent as Alpharetta High, much less Gwinnett or the South side.

Damn dude relax. I said the whole area, not just one high school. I've lived here 15 years so I know this city and this area.

I truly do not like to run my mouth about how impressive my high school is though because that makes no sense.

But, just to prove you wrong.....

Ebeble Okapu (Class of 08) North Carolina
Garrett Embree (08) Oregon
Alex Daniel (08) Northwestern
Richie Leone (10) Houston -almost won Ray Guy
Chris Boyd (10) Vandy
Martin Jenkins (10) Clemson

I do not want a high school pissing contest. Just wanted to show you that you're factually mistaken.

Damn dude relax. I said the whole area, not just one high school. I've lived here 15 years so I know this city and this area.

I truly do not like to run my mouth about how impressive my high school is though because that makes no sense.

But, just to prove you wrong.....

Ebeble Okapu (Class of 08) North Carolina
Garrett Embree (08) Oregon
Alex Daniel (08) Northwestern
Richie Leone (10) Houston -almost won Ray Guy
Chris Boyd (10) Vandy
Martin Jenkins (10) Clemson

I do not want a high school pissing contest. Just wanted to show you that you're factually mistaken.

When were any of those guys as highly rated as Hopper and Lamar? When were they at the same position in the same class? That was the point that I made and you wanted to argue about it. Its rare for a school to have two elite players in the same class. Not trying to start a pissing match.

New top seven per Justin Rowland of Rivals

#BBN #HailState #Hokies #Heels #Pack16 #L1C4 #Vols

Can someone translate?

BBN? I'm assuming Big Blue Nation? KY?

Hail State? Which state? Miss St, Penn St, MI St, Fl St? I have no idea.

Pack16? Is that "Pack" as in NC St Wolfpack, or did he just misspell it and mean to reference a team in the Pac 10 or 12 or howevermany teams they have now?

L1C4...I don't even have a guess on this one?

Can someone translate?

BBN? I'm assuming Big Blue Nation? KY?

Hail State? Which state? Miss St, Penn St, MI St, Fl St? I have no idea.

Pack16? Is that "Pack" as in NC St Wolfpack, or did he just misspell it and mean to reference a team in the Pac 10 or 12 or howevermany teams they have now?

L1C4...I don't even have a guess on this one?

Kentucky, Miss. St, VT, UNC, NC State, Louisville, UT

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back