'16 AL OLB Tre Threat

I have to say, I believe this '16 class has the most 5 star names I've ever seen.

Reactions: 2 people
Probably AU bound.High school has been a feeder for them in the past.

....this sounded like a bunch of hot air to me so I looked it up for myself. There has been precisely 1 guy in the past 10 years. Not exactly a feeder school...

....this sounded like a bunch of hot air to me so I looked it up for myself. There has been precisely 1 guy in the past 10 years. Not exactly a feeder school...
I know the center that was at Au.I also thought a linebacker they had went to Au.Maybe it was UA.

Hehe.

AU has the biggest fanbase there IMO. Then Bammers, FSU, LSU. Who knows, but this kid may have brains and want to come to Rocky Top.

Spanish Fort? Is that like a reservation or something? Lol

It's a very nice area on the Eastern Shore. It borders the Bay on one side and the river on the back end. This school isn't really a feeder school to anywhere because it hasn't been around long enough. Previously the kids in the district (including myself) went to Daphne, where Pat White and TJ went.

VN Store

Back