Cornerback
Murfreesboro, Tennessee (Riverdale)
Ht:6'2"
Wt:170 lbs
Class:2017 (High School)

Gentry Bonds - Yahoo! Sports

Gentry Bonds

Defensive Highlights - Coach Bonds highlights

Offered by Vanderbilt a couple days ago and Kentucky today.

One to keep an eye on.

Reactions: 1 person
6'2" as a sophmore. Hits hard in the highlights and plays the play not the player. love the first two highlights as they were FFs.

same school as my girl, talented kid, seen him make tons of plays, may be a better free safety, his dad told me this past year he wants to camp at UT

same school as my girl, talented kid, seen him make tons of plays, may be a better free safety, his dad told me this past year he wants to camp at UT

He wants to camp at UT or his dad wants him to?

His name sounds fancy. I can see Butch going all Gunnery Sergeant Hartman on him:

Butch: Gentry? Well that sounds like royalty! Are you royalty son?!?

What ever is in the water in Murfreesboro they need to share! So many great athletes!!

Boro is booming right now as a city. A lot of people moving to the area since Medical Center Pkwy area really took off and added value to houses. So a lot of Nashville folks looking to buy a house are moving out there. i put my house on market there this past summer and sold it for more than asking price in less than 48 hours.

Boro is booming right now as a city. A lot of people moving to the area since Medical Center Pkwy area really took off and added value to houses. So a lot of Nashville folks looking to buy a house are moving out there. i put my house on market there this past summer and sold it for more than asking price in less than 48 hours.

The absurd price of real estate in Nashville is going to drive a lot of people out to the suburbs in the next few years. Given I'm a college student so my income is pretty much nonexistent but I just don't see how anyone can afford to live in those uber-trendy condos that have been popping up left and right downtown & in the Gulch, etc.

My Mom used to babysit him when she lived in Murfreesboro. I used to pack him around my Papa's farm. I hope we get him.

Reactions: 2 people
Not sure what to make of that second sentence.

He was a toddler at the time, so I would carry him out to look at the cows or down to the barn to see the horses. Around here we refer to holding a child and walking around with them as "packing them around". I figured that was an innocent enough statement, but perhaps I was wrong.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back