Key Recruits?

OH-Vol

Hi Guys,

Who are the top 5-10 key recruits who will make or break our 2016 class? WR is a HUGE need in this class, I hope we get Dale Carter's son and its always critical to get the top in state talent. Any thoughts would be great.

- Warrior
- Gooden
- Bituli

Reactions: 2 people
Gotta get:
Nigel Warrior
Mecole Hardman
JoeJuan Williams
Levonta Taylor
Matthews / Kiesch

Gotta keep:
Austin Kendall
Ryan Johnson
Marquill Osbourne
Devante Brooks

Reactions: 1 person
In no order...

-Nigel Warrior
-Mecole Hardman
-Joejaun Williams
-Dexter Lawrence
-Hang on to Kendall
-2 true OTs (Johnson, ?, ?) Yarbrough, Matthews?
-3 pure WRs (Overton, Groves, and Mack)

-Need to absolutely dominate instate. Gooden, Bituli, Vaughn, Edmonds, Oden, Hart.

LeVonta Taylor, Mecole Hardman, Nigel Warrior, plus the top in-state guys.

Dexter Lawrence would just be the cherry on top.

Top 5 *(star) wise I think UT gets.

Demario McCall(30)
Emmitt Gooden(111)
Daniel Bituli(137)
Nigel Warrior(157)
Donate Vaugn(166)
Mecole Hardman(234)

(Top 247 Rating)

Jmo

How does the In State class in 2016 compare to the last two years? Looks like several DB/ATH types are currently the most highly rated

vic wharton (2014), Kahlil Mckenzie (2015).... who is our key recruiter for 2016??

I was hoping it would be Austin Kendall. Now, I'd probably go with Ryan Johnson. If Warrior would pull the trigger soon, IMO he would be another great option being a legacy.

How does the In State class in 2016 compare to the last two years? Looks like several DB/ATH types are currently the most highly rated

Quite a few positions with instate talent.

Oden at QB, 2-3 on the OL, 2-3WRs,2DT, 2DE, 2-3LB, 5-6DBs. Some very good instate guys this go around.

Would not be surprised at all to see 10-11 instate guys taken this year.

What make you think we get McCall?

Just an optimist pick. He had OSU as his clear leader. They already have 2 top RBs committed for the class. Falcon had OSU as his #1 as well. Looks like MI now stands to get him. If I'm Butch, I make a serious run at McCall. He does have an offer. If he's interested or not I have no clue.

Whoever Butch wants, is who we will get.

Flipping Richmond this year tells me Butch has what it takes.

Going to need LBs DBs WRs and a couple more RBs for sure... 5 star lineman are always a need!
Oh and a QB every year

Just an optimist pick. He had OSU as his clear leader. They already have 2 top RBs committed for the class. Falcon had OSU as his #1 as well. Looks like MI now stands to get him. If I'm Butch, I make a serious run at McCall. He does have an offer. If he's interested or not I have no clue.

I hope you're right

Just another top 5 recruiting class, we always need size DL and OL, if you got that the rest will take care of it self.:rock:

Tuggle. 6'4" 215lbs.
This is myself.
Ive never played high school football before, and I run a 5.4 40.
I was on a flag football team in the Navy, yeah thats how we do PT.
Oh, I'm also 36 yrs old.
If butch is willing to serve coffee and donughts during halftime, I'll play. Oh and I get to keep all the orange "Swag" I want.
There is a chance! Call me Butch!

I like it

VN Store

Back