'16 GA OT Robert Kraeling

KokoBVol

Love that Danhausen
ROBERTKRAELING-141031-PRO.JPG

Robert Kraeling

Offensive Tackle
Bogart, GA (Prince Avenue Christian School)
Ht: 6-8 | Wt: 250

Robert Kraeling

Robert Kraeling - Yahoo! Sports

Robert Kraeling - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Robert Kraeling - Hudl

Vols offered

Reactions: 1 person
Don't let his ranking fool you.

@WhyDidIPostThis: Thanks Coach Saban and Coach Cristobal for the offer to play at The University of Alabama. Been a great day!

@WhyDidIPostThis: Thanks Coach Jones and Coach Mahoney for the incredible offer to get a great education and play football for the University of Tennessee!

Kid has blown up the last 2 weeks. Offers from Cal, VT, USCe, UT, Bama, and Baylor.

Don't let his ranking fool you.

@WhyDidIPostThis: Thanks Coach Saban and Coach Cristobal for the offer to play at The University of Alabama. Been a great day!

@WhyDidIPostThis: Thanks Coach Jones and Coach Mahoney for the incredible offer to get a great education and play football for the University of Tennessee!

Kid has blown up the last 2 weeks. Offers from Cal, VT, USCe, UT, Bama, and Baylor.

Just based on his tweets alone, he sounds much more excited by the offer from us than Bama.

"I was not expecting anything close to how they run everything there. The family atmosphere, the way the coaches feel about their players, it's awesome."

My favorite quote from the story! Also, says he is one of the top players in Georgia. Would be a great get!

Three teams standing out to him: TN, Virginia Tech, and Bama. Sounded like he was much impressed with his Tennessee visit than any of the other schools he visited.

@WhyDidIPostThis: Thanks Coach Jones and Coach Mahoney for the incredible offer to get a great education and play football for the University of Tennessee.

One of the two is incredible and actually provides education

Sign him, get him up to 310, and let Pig run the wildcat behind him. Good for 5 yards before the D even finds him.

I think pretty much every coach at UGA sends their kids to Prince Avenue Christian.

Jake Reuse @ReuseRecruiting

2016 3* Prince Ave OT Robert Kraeling (@WhyDidIPostThis) tells me his current top 6: #UA, #AU, #VT, #BC, #Duke, #NCSt

Make that a top 7 for 2016 OT Robert Kraeling: #Tennessee is also on his top list. @Volquest_Paul

Reactions: 2 people
@WhyDidIPostThis: Committed to Duke today! Extremely blessed! Very excited about my future and the future of Duke football!

VN Store

Back