Vols offer '16 WR Tre Nixon-Viera, FL

Impressive, but hardly amazing.
Superman has amazing strength and speed, but no mortals do.

4_3156076.jpg

Tre Nixon-Viera
Wide Receiver
Melbourne, FL (Viera)
Ht: 6-1 | Wt: 180 | 40: 4.38

Tre Nixon
Tre Nixon - Yahoo! Sports
Tre Nixon - Hudl

Reactions: 2 people
Way more and higher quality offers then Freddie pinder yet a 3 star? Is it Tre's whiteness or Pinders dreads?

Way more and higher quality offers then Freddie pinder yet a 3 star? Is it Tre's whiteness or Pinders dreads?

Nixon is a great prospect at WR- he's got smarts, size, strength, speed. Once he gets bigger you are looking at a prototypical WR. Coaches love kids who have a low risk profile. I think they are definitely more open to extending an offer when they know everything checks out, like character, grades, competition, talent, speed, etc. He's also got enough versatility as an athlete to maybe play as a DB, so that's another trait in his favor. IMO the recruiting services are a bit slow on this guy, he will probably get him bump soon.

I can tell you from personally knowing his immediate family, the kid is a solid student and fine young man. As you guys noted, excellent grades and strong family values. The offer list will be the who's who in CFB.

His brother signed with Western Kentucky on NSD this year who is of the same cloth. If not for an injury his junior year, I think he would have gotten like offers.

Reactions: 1 person
I opened this thread expecting the hyphenated last name, Nixon-Viera, and if we're being realistic hyphenated last names are the new dreads. How disappointing...

VN Store

Back