'18 TN ATH Justin Oden

Fingers

Justin Oden
Columbia, TN (Spring Hill)
6-3, 170

Currently has offers from TN, KY, and Ole Miss. Thigpen is listed as primary recruiter.

Justin Oden - Yahoo! Sports
Justin Oden
Justin Oden - Hudl

Tennessee offers extended – Following the event, two prospects received offers from the Volunteers: Justin Oden out of the class of 2018 and Princeton Fant out of the class of 2017. Oden is a wide receiver and is the younger brother of Tylin Oden. He’s still obviously early in his development but showed plenty of upside on the afternoon.

Been several of the Odens in middle Tennessee that have been some stud athletes.
There is also a rising LB at Beech high school that schools are all over,,, Ole Miss is reportedly on him hard.

Been several of the Odens in middle Tennessee that have been some stud athletes.
There is also a rising LB at Beech high school that schools are all over,,, Ole Miss is reportedly on him hard.

Jacob Phillips

I know they talk about is only taking one qb in sixteen but is there any way Tylin and Justin could both play reciever both seem to have great size and are awesome athletes.

Jacob Phillips is a '17 prospect, but look for Beech to possibly have 2 or 3 kids in the '16 class that may end up with SEC offers after their senior seasons. I will give names later, because it will depend on a few factors in the off season, to avoid a bunch of unnecessary discussion. People from this area will throw out a couple of names, but there should be a couple of major surprises that most are not aware of. I will give names before fall camp starts for those that will question my validity.

Jacob Phillips is a '17 prospect, but look for Beech to possibly have 2 or 3 kids in the '16 class that may end up with SEC offers after their senior seasons. I will give names later, because it will depend on a few factors in the off season, to avoid a bunch of unnecessary discussion. People from this area will throw out a couple of names, but there should be a couple of major surprises that most are not aware of. I will give names before fall camp starts for those that will question my validity.

Hold on while I check your stats...

Reactions: 2 people
In His Words: “Right now I’m getting a lot of attention from Tennessee and Vanderbilt. They are both telling me they want me to stay in state and represent the state.”

On Tennessee: “They need wide receivers, especially with guys like Josh Malone leaving. I think they’re going to try to throw the ball more next year so I’ll be watching to see if they do that. I had a chance to visit for the Missouri game and that was a fun trip. It’s always exciting to get up there for a game. They want me to come back soon so I might do that.”
Woody Wommack

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee still appears to be in good shape with three-star athlete/wide receiver Justin Oden of Spring Hill High School in Columbia, Tenn. Oden acknowledged after Saturday’s visit that the Vols are at the top of his list, with Ole Miss and Memphis representing their primary competition at this point.

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 4 people
He could make a pretty good WR for us. Very impressive laterally

Yes he would. Since he came to NPA we have been fine tuning his route running and using strictly his hands to make catches and not the body. Also he ask to work as a db to also help in that area as well as his knowledge at Wr. This kid is very athletic with crazy top end speed

I wondered why this thread was sort of being ignored. He seems like a really good prospect. And he's from Tennessee, making him extra-gooder.

With the hammer coming down on Ole Miss you gotta think this helps the good guys out.

I'm a huge fan of Oden. I personally think he's a mid 4* type talent. I really hope this is one of the WR's / ATH's we land in this class.

C9JKe4yXcAElAL5.jpg

https://twitter.com/oden_justin/status/851825184659177477

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back