Rivals NSD Defensive Position Rankings

Did you see where Auburn was #2? Wow they have one good DE and another unknown and they are ahead of us?? What's wrong with this ranking? This was for DE by the way

Our DLine is going to show so much improvement in 2015. McKenzie, Tuttle and Butcher will certainly rotate in right away and with Barnett and Maggitt on the edge on 3rd downs...yikes! The worst part about this is having to wait 6.5 months to see them in action!

GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Did you see where Auburn was #2? Wow they have one good DE and another unknown and they are ahead of us?? What's wrong with this ranking? This was for DE by the way

Uhm, yea. That "one good DE" is the 3rd best player in the country. And that "unknown" is a top 80 player with the natural ability to be a first round NFL draft pick. I might prefer our haul, given the depth, but Auburn's should be in the ballpark as ours, and could reasonably be picked ahead.

Uhm, yea. That "one good DE" is the 3rd best player in the country. And that "unknown" is a top 80 player with the natural ability to be a first round NFL draft pick. I might prefer our haul, given the depth, but Auburn's should be in the ballpark as ours, and could reasonably be picked ahead.

No

I think we'd have to be the pick for the best overall DL to go along with the #1 OL. Truly outstanding job!

Reactions: 2 people

Prince Tega is a top 150 guy that we were hard after. Him and Cowart were an impressive haul. Just cause you haven't heard of him doesn't make him a scrub.

In that article they don't even mention Phillips, Taylor, or butcher. It just lists our dts. But I'm equally as excited about the des. It's so exciting to have this type of talent on the line again

In that article they don't even mention Phillips, Taylor, or butcher. It just lists our dts. But I'm equally as excited about the des. It's so exciting to have this type of talent on the line again

You never learned how to scroll down, did you? God, how much of the internet have you been missing?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back