Vols to add another commit to '15 class? (Joseph Young)

kid is pretty explosive not gonna lie. pretty sure his hometown is close to Rock Hill, SC.

i wouldnt say that just yet.

I hadn't read much about paulk until the ''paulk to be reinstated'' thread but after several of the articles I read... I hope he doesn't get reinstated. Hestra decked this girl right in the grill. In front of a bunch of people, including ineone of the berry twins. Regardless of what he might be able toto offer the team I think it's best we don't add him back. I don't want us to be like an urban Meyer team. And I know...they just won another one. But I truly believe butch is going to get is there without needing these types of kids.

Reactions: 3 people
Youngster has that long Robert Smith stride.
Initial though off first 4 minutes of video is he Looks pretty good.
Not sure about his physicality with that stride.
C'mon aboard the Boat

The fact paulk is still on the hill makes it obvious. I been saying forever that i thought he would be back.

I have no problem with taking him, and I'm not taking a shot at the coaches at all, but if he sticks around to provide some depth and doesn't transfer in fine with it.

I agree, if Coach Jones is good with bringin T. Paulk back then I'm good with it. I trust the coaches decisions, he's closer to the citation and knows more of what the circumstances are. Coach Jones (IMO) is not going to do anything on purpose to tarnish the unniversity or his name and coaching resume. I still like Paulks game and think he could be a great addition to our backfield if/when he returns.

I'll say this. If this is the move now, I hope they at least asked Vaughn if he were interested in a BS before he signed with Illinois.

Reactions: 1 person
Disappointed to read the current SI about the top 10 recruiters in America. Ala. assistant was no. 1 which is no surprise. I was surprised that Tee Martin was listed at no. 4 or 5. No UT coach was mentioned. Think they missed that.

😕

cyclops-smile.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I agree, if Coach Jones is good with bringin T. Paulk back then I'm good with it. I trust the coaches decisions, he's closer to the citation and knows more of what the circumstances are. Coach Jones (IMO) is not going to do anything on purpose to tarnish the unniversity or his name and coaching resume. I still like Paulks game and think he could be a great addition to our backfield if/when he returns.

*situation

OFF SUBJECT BUT:

I am looking at the list of NFL combine invites and I can't believe that A.J. Johnson was invited!! Wow! What NFL team would take a chance on him, when he has legal issues pending?

I also noticed that Justin Coleman was invited.

VN Store

Back