Looking at our signees offer list

Willy999

Defense
I was curious about our new player's offer list, and here are a few stats. These are based on Rivals. I didn't include the blueshirts. If you want the blueshirts, add two to the number to the right of every dash, and add one to the "have at least one SEC offer besides TN" row. Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes, but it is likely b/c extensive counting and clicking can be somewhat mind-numbing. Go Vols!

:rock:

12/27- 44% of our recruits were offered by Bama* I included Alvin Kamara in here, as Bama was his first school of choice.
12/27- 44% Florida
9/27- 33% Georgia
21/27- 77% have at least one SEC offer besides TN
18/27- 66% have at least 2 SEC offers besides TN
18/27- 66% have at least 3 SEC offers besides TN

Reactions: 19 people
Interesting. I remember Dooley had this one dude that was rumored to have been offered by Furman.

Reactions: 7 people
I was curious about our new player's offer list, and here are a few stats. These are based on Rivals. I didn't include the blueshirts. If you want the blueshirts, add two to the number to the right of every dash, and add one to the "have at least one SEC offer besides TN" row. Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes, but it is likely b/c extensive counting and clicking can be somewhat mind-numbing. Go Vols!

12/27- 44% of our recruits were offered by Bama* I included Alvin Kamara in here, as Bama was his first school of choice.
12/27- 44% Florida
9/27- 33% Georgia

Mind numbing is the Volnation way recently.

Reactions: 3 people
Mind numbing is the Volnation way recently.

Yes sir. Drew Richmond committing was pretty exciting though... and Kahlil smack talking Freeze. Shame that now we are stuck with hearing whining about the new OC until Butch generates some positive momentum with a commitment or something.

Reactions: 1 person

12/27- 44% Florida
9/27- 33% Georgia

solid work man

Reactions: 2 people
stars are nice but I have always been more interested in who else was recruiting a player.

if we beat out Memphis and UConn for a 4 star id be more impressed if we beat out bama and ohio st for a 3 star.

good work op

Reactions: 1 person
What I think is funny is sports illustrated has Alabama assistant as recruiter of year. I remember Lance Thompson won it one time. When are they going to just put Saban as the reason. It's obvious anybody on this board could recruit to Sabans reputation for getting players drafted and in title hunt.

Early look at 2016 offers extended per school in the SEC.

TN 173
Bama 96(21 at WR).
AR 55
AU 77
LSU 77
Ole Miss 127
MSU 157
A&M 53
UGA 82
UF 95
MIZZ 54
SC 114