'16 TX OT Kellen Deisch

That area popped out of nowhere... his family has some money...so much talent in this state that I haven't heard his name before...AND I PAY ATTENTION!

"Texas jumbo athlete Kellen Diesch is someone Tennessee likes because of his frame and athleticism and he'll be on campus in a few weeks for the Vols' Feb. 21 junior day. Tennessee seems to be in really good shape early on as his Diesch's parents are big Tennessee fans. But, don't be surprised if he continues to pick up more offers moving forward."

- VQ

Reactions: 10 people
Picked up a CB today. These are the guys Butch's staff likes to try to mold into really good players.

Reactions: 2 people
Players that Butch lives for. Mold them into what he envisions. These guy with the right work ethic and right S&C program plus coaching work out great. It's hard to teach 6'7 but you can add weight to a guy.

Ok, straight up question. Do they take this kid with Matthews still on the board?

Good question. This kid intrigues me. I think maybe you wait until you have a better idea of what Matthews is going to do first. But then again, if this kid camps really well and impresses I would have no problem taking him.

Is Matthews taking the wait and see approach with Greg Little on the board for A&M still? It's hard to imagine Sumlin not taking two highly rated prospects at OT if given the opportunity

That area popped out of nowhere... his family has some money...so much talent in this state that I haven't heard his name before...AND I PAY ATTENTION!
I knew who he was :p

I remember playing this school in 7 on 7 when I was in high school 4 years ago and they were a new school. They were garbage, but they're starting to produce some talent. Also have a good basketball player at that school this year. Anyways, it'll be interesting to see how this kid progresses. I prefer him over Dylan Jackson.

Trophy Club eh?

Very misleading name in my opinion.

Trying not to be too harsh, but think about vandy or Kentucky's football trophy cases. That should give you a better idea.

Think participation trophy club as an alternative.

Unfortunately, not much in the way of trophy wives either… :)

Players that Butch lives for. Mold them into what he envisions. These guy with the right work ethic and right S&C program plus coaching work out great. It's hard to teach 6'7 but you can add weight to a guy.
Correct.

Sorry to the poster below who also stated the "butch likes to mold these guys". Didnt look through the thread as soon as a i saw 6'7" and 265 with a 4.3 shuttle. I mean that is ridiculous. That shuttle would put him in front of the best combine OLinemen from last year by .15 tenths of a second and his 40 (according to Rivals) would put him at tied for 1st.

Very misleading name in my opinion.

Trying not to be too harsh, but think about vandy or Kentucky's football trophy cases. That should give you a better idea.

Think participation trophy club as an alternative.

Unfortunately, not much in the way of trophy wives either… :)

Lord Byron Nelson made it his backyard... his groupies didn't age well I guess. :)

VN Store

Back