Whos Next To Commit???

Ertel

Ok ladies and gentlemen, NSD 2016 is a mere 364 days away. Who jumps on board next? I hope its Warrior personally. He needs to follow in the footsteps of tkjr and kmac and be the high profile legacy leader of the class and get things rolling!

Reactions: 1 person
I'd say Bituli is the safest bet for next...I'm excited to see this '16 class play out. It's gonna be another great one...maybe CBJ's best yet.

Whoever it is, I think we possibly get a commitment today, and then tomorrow the new OC is announced along with the staff shuffling.

I'd say Bituli is the safest bet for next...I'm excited to see this '16 class play out. It's gonna be another great one...maybe CBJ's best yet.

Yeah weve got 7 already if you dont count middleton (is he even playing anywhere this year??) And of those 7, 3 are top 85 on rivals. Great damn start

Yeah weve got 7 already if you dont count middleton (is he even playing anywhere this year??) And of those 7, 3 are top 85 on rivals. Great damn start

He was at Oak Ridge last year. I think he even managed to make it through the season without getting kicked off the team. At least I don't remember anyone posting about him being kicked off.

He was at Oak Ridge last year. I think he even managed to make it through the season without getting kicked off the team. At least I don't remember anyone posting about him being kicked off.

Whos the stud they had last year? I think maybe a wr?? Couldnt find him yesterday, may not even be 2016 for all i know i just remember hearing something about a highly ranked kid there.

Speaking of staff shuffling, and I don't mean to start something, but I saw many of the coaches yesterday on the UT SPORTS site but I don't think I saw Mahoney. Anyone remember seeing him?

Speaking of staff shuffling, and I don't mean to start something, but I saw many of the coaches yesterday on the UT SPORTS site but I don't think I saw Mahoney. Anyone remember seeing him?

Yeah, they interviewed him at one point.

Mecole is another guy I could see doing something early.

On the one hand he seems to be about as close to a lock as an out of state guy can be. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure he has said he wants to go through the process and take his time. You never know though. McKenzie said the same thing and then ended up committing much earlier than originally planned.

He was in the War Room...always next to Butch.

Hey Leb, since your these for this year is "all the state guys." Curious to know how many/who you actually had in mind?

As of now in my class of 20, 9 of them are in state and 1 Legacy in Warrior. I think Oden is a strong possibility closer to NSD as the QB position thins out. Imo, half the class instate sounds about right.

DT, LB, WR, are positions where other instate kids could progress and take spots.

As of now in my class of 20, 9 of them are in state and 1 Legacy in Warrior. I think Oden is a strong possibility closer to NSD as the QB position thins out. Imo, half the class instate sounds about right.

DT, LB, WR, are positions where other instate kids could progress and take spots.

This is a reasonable post.

I would suggest changing your password, you may have been hacked...

Reactions: 10 people
On the one hand he seems to be about as close to a lock as an out of state guy can be. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure he has said he wants to go through the process and take his time. You never know though. McKenzie said the same thing and then ended up committing much earlier than originally planned.

Agreed. I just know he's visiting on the 21st so I could see him as a possibility.

We could really spice things up I suppose.

QB Oden
RB Bruce, Angel
WR Perry, Vaughn, Banks
TE Middleton
OL Johnson, Matthews, Bynum
DT Darvin, Perry
DE Tisdale, Gooden
LB Bituli, Hart
S Okeke, Warrior
CB Williams, Edmonds

12 4*, 8 3* and never left the state. Yahtzee.

It never ends.. Dooley players will have rotated out by next Geb.. It's all Jones show moving forward

In my view, we only have 4, maybe 5 commits for '16 that will ultimately end up Vols. Alot of room for more talent.

VN Store

Back