So we didn't get Torrence Gibson

TNV

Dayum' we got everyone else. Catbone is even pumping sunshine. Who's your favorite 15 recruit?

Torrence Gibson? I think you spent a year under a rock.

To answer your question, this class is loaded with studs. Can't wait to get them on campus

Reactions: 1 person
Dayum' we got everyone else. Catbone is even pumping sunshine. Who's your favorite 15 recruit?

Lol not quite there yet :lolabove: need to see 8 regular season wins first. My favorite is Kamara, Justin Martin, and Kahlil.

You can't start a thread in blue font. Seriously who's your favorite commit and why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Your girlfriend. 5 star recruit that really loves penetration....

I kid, I kid...

I'm a huge fan Taylor, Griffin, and Smith

Only bad miss for Butch this class. TG was #1 on the board. Everyone knew it. Thought the BBQ had won him over. In the end I blame the dudes from Chattanooga. Left him hangin for almost a week.

lol.gif

Reactions: 14 people
You can't start a thread in blue font. Seriously who's your favorite commit and why?

Kirkland. Gives us that Mike who can stop the inside run but has range as well. Plus the guy has a very high football IQ, which seems to be what Butch looks for in his recruits.

Reactions: 2 people
They (OSU) got another 4* QB other than him in the class. Zero chance he ever plays QB for them imo. I hope they at least told him they already have like 2 or 3 heisman candidates lined up.

My favorite based off we have no idea how any will turn out. So I choose Riley Lovinggood. With a name like that he will be most popular kid with all the Sorority girls. Lol

VN Store

Back