Appreciation

FiremedicVOL127

I'd like to take a minute here at the end of this great great day and just say thanks!

Thanks to Freak for a AWSOME AWSOME site for us fans to cling to, thanks for the time and work you put in everyday, but especially on NSD every year with the txts and alerts you control on top of stayin on top of updating the signee thread.

Thanks to Vollygirl, I saw where she took the bull by the horns and updated each signee thread when the letters was received and verified.

Thanks to GFW, de1conley, deer park, and more ( I know I'm leavin some out but can't remember em all) for the really solid info you bring to this board.

And thanks to each n every member here on this great site for being the greatest fans in college sports football, basketball etc etc, I enjoy and look forward to another great year of talking back n forth, fussing n cussing with a few, and disagreeing with others each and everyday. But in the end WE ARE TENNESSEE and it's always GREAT TO BE A VOL!!! There's no other site on the interweb that could come close to this one we have here!!!!

Thanks,
A VOL fan for life

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 people
I dunno. Seems like Freak could take a few notes/ideas from OM's board. Theirs is pretty swank. :)

Reactions: 4 people
Good job Freakie... don't let this trophy get to your head. We expect more better stuff next year.

o-TROPHY-facebook.jpg

A toast to Freak!

(If you don't have a cold beverage handy after such a glorious day, here's a good excuse.)

I'd have to agree wholeheartedly. I just joined a few months ago, never realized what I was missing. Best source of timely info, responsive site/servers, and a lot of laughs as well.

Due to work, kids, and all the other things we all know about, I don't get to sink into the Vols the way everyone ought too, but I can always get on here for a few minutes and catch up on pretty much everything Big Orange. Best part is, it looks like things are lookin up for the football program in the years to come! Thanks VN! GBO!

VN Store

Back