Dream Team 15

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
Well we can put a ribbon on this class. One of if not the most impressive classes I have ever seen on paper and I have been a Vol for more than 25 years.

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Reactions: 9 people
Same here (well, longer than 25 yrs) - Congrats to the coaching staff & all of the current players (HS & UT) & VFL's that put in the work & built the relationships to bring this class in! Now, get to work on the field! Stars don't mean a thing without results! (thinking of that 5* OL class that Fulmer had... but not gonna name names!)

Reactions: 1 person
Butch just signed us back to back Top 5 classes. He has removed the Kiffin and Dooley stink off our beloved program.

Thank you Butch and GO VOLS

Reactions: 7 people
More important than just rankings, what I love about this class is that I feel that Coach Jones and staff got EXACTLY who they wanted across the board. I cannot think of a single position that this staff recruited for where they didn't get their first choice!

More important than just rankings, what I love about this class is that I feel that Coach Jones and staff got EXACTLY who they wanted across the board. I cannot think of a single position that this staff recruited for where they didn't get their first choice!
Yup once we got Richmond we officially hit every nail

"We are about substance...everything with class"
Butch Jones more or less a minute ago. Sums up this class well, substance.

Yup once we got Richmond we officially hit every nail

That still doesn't seem real to me! Like I'm afraid I'm going to wake up and realize it was all a dream! I had been criticizing people for keeping Drew's thread alive after he committed to Ole Miss because I figured it was a lost cause! I will never doubt Coach Jones and his staff ever again!

Longsnapper covered. Class complete.

That still doesn't seem real to me! Like I'm afraid I'm going to wake up and realize it was all a dream! I had been criticizing people for keeping Drew's thread alive after he committed to Ole Miss because I figured it was a lost cause! I will never doubt Coach Jones and his staff ever again!
I kept a small hope because Butch kept going after him.

Butch should never be counted out of any recruiting battle. The Man is on another level.

VN Store

Back