would you rather...

VOLNPA

Big 10 SUX!
Have a team like Auburn who we dont play each year, clean up on all the stud recruits and be very dangerous OR have the studs spread out among all the West teams and we end up seeing all of them?

Have a team like Auburn who we dont play each year, clean up on all the stud recruits and be very dangerous OR have the studs spread out among all the West teams and we end up seeing all of them?

Not going to bama for the win

Given that we're going to represent the SEC East in Atlanta for the next decade, I'd prefer good recruits to spread out among the whole West rather than concentrate together at the top.

Spread out. So when we play them in the SEC Championship in a couple years it'll make things a little easier :loco: :rock:

If those are my only two choices then I pick
C) I hope they do not sign a football scholly to play anywhere.

VN Store

Back