'18 GA ATH Bryson Richardson (UT commit 10/15/16)

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
4_3378911.jpg

Wide Receiver
Buford, GA (Buford)
Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 175
CLASS OF 2018

Hudl

Maybe one to keep an eye on for the future. Teammate of Quay Picou and Austin Smith. Looks pretty talented for a freshman. Plays SS/WR at Buford, looks like a promising young SS.

Already 6'2?

Might end up hitting 6'4/6'5-ish area. Might be a slight bit too big for SS in the future.

Already 6'2?

Might end up hitting 6'4/6'5-ish area. Might be a slight bit too big for SS in the future.
Yep, you never know how they will fill out. If he keeps growing and stacking on some lbs he might be looking at a move to LB. The HC at Buford must be in heaven with all that talent.

Best news of the day! BOOOOOOOM! Welcome young man!:pepper::pepper::pepper::rock::rock::loco::loco::dance2::dance2:

Reactions: 1 person
yet another 3* commit...

color me unimpressed.

stars actually matter especially when replacing injured players.

Reactions: 2 people
yet another 3* commit...

color me unimpressed.

stars actually matter especially when replacing injured players.

Yet another "guru" who thinks he knows more than our coaching staff.

color me unimpressed.

common sense actually matters when you post on message boards.

Reactions: 3 people
This must be an error. Over in the Football board they're claiming that this loss will doom Tennessee's recruiting. :D

This must be an error. Over in the Football board they're claiming that this loss will doom Tennessee's recruiting. :D

Never fear. They will say he's just a 3 star. They seem to delight in ruining this young man's moment. Just a miserable way to live your life, if you ask me.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back