Looking for a list of top ten

On Rivals we will have the states top 3 and 4 of the top 10 if we sign Richmond

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: 3 people
Recruits from state of Tennessee and who they are now committed to.
Per 247 composite

We're going to get 4/10:
1. Kyle Phillips
2. Drew Richmond
4. Jack Jones
7. Jauan Jennings

We didn't offer/want 2/10:
8. Jackson Harris
9. Josh McMillon

The other 4:
3. Van Jefferson (kid is unstable)
5. Josh Smith (Vandy legacy)
6. Rico McGraw (Byron De'Vinner product)
10. Donovan Sheffield (for some reason all Vandy, IMO very underrated at 10)

Reactions: 1 person
On Rivals we will have the states top 3 and 4 of the top 10 if we sign Richmond

If Richmond commits to us, what will that do for our team rankings (247 and/or rivals)? I am not sure how the calculations work. If someone could explain it, it would be much appreciated! 😊

Reactions: 1 person
If Richmond commits to us, what will that do for our team rankings (247 and/or rivals)? I am not sure how the calculations work. If someone could explain it, it would be much appreciated! 😊
We will likely finish top 3-5 on most sites with Drew

Per 247 composite

We're going to get 4/10:
1. Kyle Phillips
2. Drew Richmond
4. Jack Jones
7. Jauan Jennings

8. Jackson Harris
9. Josh McMillon

The other 4:

Not sure if that is a fair assessment of VJ. If he doesn't get to go to the school of his choice (UT), he is likely not very thrilled about any of his other options.

Per 247 composite

We're going to get 4/10:
1. Kyle Phillips
2. Drew Richmond
4. Jack Jones
7. Jauan Jennings

8. Jackson Harris
9. Josh McMillon

The other 4:

I am going to go a step farther than Crazy Ivan here. You are wrong about Van Jefferson. I think the kid is fine. He really wants to be on the HILL, but his mom is a B!£CH and is making life miserable for her son and her husband. I understand a mom having concerns about her child, just like Mrs. richmond did about Drew. But she was open to seeing that UT was actually the place for Drew. VJ's mom has never been open to UT and would not even give us a chance. If you have not followed the go read De1conley's post in VJ's recruiting profile. Thig did wrong with her but it was well after it was appearent we were not getting a shot ad that is probably what made him say what he said about her. But do not blame VJ. I HOPE HE FIND A GOOD PLACE FOR HIMSELF. If it is out of the SEC that is even better.

what if vans mom has a dream tonight... and realizes that maybe attending the University of Tennessee wouldn't be such a bad thing afterall?

I'd like him

I am going to go a step farther than Crazy Ivan here. You are wrong about Van Jefferson. I think the kid is fine. He really wants to be on the HILL, but his mom is a B!£CH and is making life miserable for her son and her husband. I understand a mom having concerns about her child, just like Mrs. richmond did about Drew. But she was open to seeing that UT was actually the place for Drew. VJ's mom has never been open to UT and would not even give us a chance. If you have not followed the go read De1conley's post in VJ's recruiting profile. Thig did wrong with her but it was well after it was appearent we were not getting a shot ad that is probably what made him say what he said about her. But do not blame VJ. I HOPE HE FIND A GOOD PLACE FOR HIMSELF. If it is out of the SEC that is even better.

I'm not completely familiar with the family dynamic but can share feedback from his HS teammates and parents of his teammates: Not a hard worker and feels entitled b/c of his pedigree. This is not unusual for highly recruited athletes but, on the surface, not consistent or characterstic of the young men UT is currently recruiting (from my standpoint of course).

VN Store

Back