'15 TN K Laszlo Toser (preferred walk-on)

munsterlander

No one of consequence.
"Honored and blessed to announce that I have committed to The University of Tennessee!! Go Vols," Toser tweeted.

The 5-foot-9, 185-pound Toser — the 2014 Tennessee Mr. Football Kicker of the Year — chose the Vols over preferred walk-on offers from Alabama, East Carolina and East Tennessee State after taking an official visit to Tennessee the weekend of Jan. 23.

He's ranked the nation's No. 85 kicker in the 2015 class by Kohl's Professional Camps."

Reactions: 4 people
Always cool when someone from your hometown joins the vols! hopefully he leaves a better mark than Jac Smith.

Reactions: 1 person
Excellent news, glad to have him!

2014 stats: Converted 53 of 54 PATs...hit 15 of 19 FG attempts with a long of 52 yards...70 touchbacks on 77 kickoffs (91%).
Laszlo Toser • Class of 2015 • Kickers

1535617_5d566cfe78404d19b8ef5ee653332a89.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Congratulations Laszlo on becoming a VFL!

Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard the Big Orange Train!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Attachments

• BOtrain3.jpg
    BOtrain3.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 677
Great stats. Welcome aboard.

I am glad Butch doesn't have to pull a Dooley and drag him off a couch, wrest the beer out his hand and tell him he is kicking in the game tonight.

Reactions: 2 people
Ah jeez. How in the world do you pronounce this name, and how are the announcers ever going to get this right?

Now we need a holder named "Smelly!" When they sit next to each other on the bench you would see Toser Smelly.

"Honored and blessed to announce that I have committed to The University of Tennessee!! Go Vols," Toser tweeted.

The 5-foot-9, 185-pound Toser — the 2014 Tennessee Mr. Football Kicker of the Year — chose the Vols over preferred walk-on offers from Alabama, East Carolina and East Tennessee State after taking an official visit to Tennessee the weekend of Jan. 23.

He's ranked the nation's No. 85 kicker in the 2015 class by Kohl's Professional Camps."
Either way, glad to have him! GBO!

Correct me if I am wrong, but if he won kicker of the year for the state of Tn, would that mean he had the best year of all kickers in the state? Hard to imagine he would be 85th ranked kicker if so.

EDIT:
I know they Try to project how they will do in college, but still.

Lazlo sounds like somebody that would slash your throat with 3 seconds left on the clock!

Looks determined and confident too. Worst case, he does kickoffs and long FGs. Somebody to push Medley.

Is the bloom off the rose with the kicker we signed two years ago from West? I know he had a leg injury he was recovering from this past year but not sure if fits into the plans going forward.
He could sure kick it good in high school!

I think this guy is WAY underrated by Kohls. Not sure what's the problem with George from West...

VN Store

Back