NSD: Poll

What are your plans for NSD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome those who chose to be VOLS. Enjoy some wings, watch some ESPNU, post over and over why taking a minimum of 14 instate kids in 2016 is the only thing that makes sense. That's my plan anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
Need another option:

Neglect all work responsibilities and stayed glued to VN while refusing to take a sick day.

Reactions: 4 people
No way I don't go to work. Can't afford to miss that much work waiting on Bryce Brown's papers to get faxed in. J/k Naw the text updates are awesome on NSD. I must admit when I get a text and it's from a friend or relative I get agitated because I look with anticipation who did we get? Only to find out We got my 79 year old dad.

Reactions: 3 people
No way I don't go to work. Can't afford to miss that much work waiting on Bryce Brown's papers to get faxed in. J/k Naw the text updates are awesome on NSD. I must admit when I get a text and it's from a friend or relative I get agitated because I look with anticipation who did we get? Only to find out We got my 79 year old dad.

LT or TE... Oh we'll just move him to safety.

This was the one I was looking for too. I'll be at work. I won't be working, but I'll be at work. :)

"I see you've been missing a bunch of work lately Peter."

"Oh I wouldn't say I've been "missing" it Bob."

Reactions: 5 people
Why are espn's top 6 rated players all UNCOMMITTED and announcing on espnu?

hmm.gif

Being retired has it's perks...............I will have ESPNU on at 7 A.M. and will watch until the Big Orange is finished at which time I will most likely have a Bloody Mary in CBJ's honor for a job well done.

Reactions: 2 people
Being retired has it's perks...............I will have ESPNU on at 7 A.M. and will watch until the Big Orange is finished at which time I will most likely have a Bloody Mary in CBJ's honor for a job well done.

UPDATE:

Just found out that UTSPORTS would be streaming events live from WAR ROOM beginning at 7:00 AM Eastern time.

:)

If it's slow, then I'll be on my phone consistently. The one good thing about Bleacher Report is that I get quick notifications from them concerning recruitment. However, nothing is lightening fast as Twitter.

I'll be at work, but my mind will be like...

Attachments

• I don't care.gif
    I don't care.gif
    886.1 KB · Views: 4

VN Store

Back