'16 NC QB Chazz Surratt

SolidRockGolf

I have been speaking with this young man at the gym. Very polite and seems to have a good work ethic as he is in there on his own a lot. Told me that Coach Strip and Elder were out to see him earlier this week.

Says that UNC has been his top so far but he's starting to hear from more colleges now.

Chazz told me that they were there to speak with him and Cam Dollar. Also said he has already met coach Jones.

Chazz Surratt - Rivals

Chazz Surratt - 247

Chazz Surrate - ESPN

So what kinda weight does this kid lift? Need details :)

lol

I don't "creep" the kid. We talk at the front desk some and then I get back to it. I let him know that if he has questions about recruiting then I would be glad to help answer what I know.

He shot a few my way. I told him that after next week it will get more intense.

NB4 Cam Dollar is a lock to the Barn!

I have high hopes for Cam as well. His mom and I are good friends. She works at the Salon beside our Golf Shop. He's a tall strong / thin build and all smiles. I know his hand eye coordination is really good and he's made some crazy catches this year on their way to the 2A State Championship.

Last edited:
I have high hopes for Cam as well. His mom and I are good friends. She works at the Salon beside our Golf Shop. He's a tall strong but skinny build and all smiles. I know his hand eye coordination is really good and he's made some crazy catches this year on their way to the 2A State Championship.

Well good luck to both those young men. I hope they are able to play college ball somewhere. UT or otherwise.

Where in NC is this kid from? My mom's twin sister was married to a Surratt..

Thanks.. My mom's family was from Winston, Dad's family from Mt. Airy, we ended up in Kingsport and that's how I became a VOL.. Haaa!

I'll have to hit my cuz up and see if he knows this kid..

I was wondering if he would get a thread on Volnation.Here is his career stats.

Chazz Surratt career stats: 7214 pass 85tds; 3333 rush 62 TDs; 1110 rec 11tds; 1 int TD - 11657 yds 160 TDs total.

I have high hopes for Cam as well. His mom and I are good friends. She works at the Salon beside our Golf Shop. He's a tall strong / thin build and all smiles. I know his hand eye coordination is really good and he's made some crazy catches this year on their way to the 2A State Championship.

I'm pretty sure I bought some nike irons from u guys on eBay a few years ago.

very good player no where close to Kendall. unc lock. some see him as an athlete but i think he could play qb in college. lefty passer

very good player no where close to Kendall. unc lock. some see him as an athlete but i think he could play qb in college. lefty passer

Griddie not saying QB but he might be the best Football Player in NC next year.

He didn't sound like a UNC lock when speaking with him.

He said they have talked the most but is hearing from more schools and NC State was his next trip.

There are some rumors that he may transfer to Freedom for next year. His dad is from Morganton. TIFWIW.

VN Store

Back