Number 2 on Scout

I think it's safe to say butch knows how to recruit in the SEC.

Oh and Florida's class is number 69. How great is it to have a hated rival sinking at the same time your rising

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry...but how is UGA behind US ? We have 1 more 5* they have 1 more 4*....but the AVg. Rating isn't even close.... I thought the "sites" take the top 20 prospects/mixed with their own evaluation rankings and spit out a total ranking ? Ish don't add up here ?

Sorry...but how is UGA behind US ? We have 1 more 5* they have 1 more 4*....but the AVg. Rating isn't even close.... I thought the "sites" take the top 20 prospects/mixed with their own evaluation rankings and spit out a total ranking ? Ish don't add up here ?
I think Rivals is the only site that does the Top 20

Rest of the SEC.

unfair.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Rivals better than 247? No.

ESPN better than anything else? Bwahahahaha, you don't know what you're talking about.

The irony of your post... laughing at someone as if your opinion is correct when in fact, you don't even know who your favorite team is. Peyton Manning is not a team. So, forgive me for not trusting your knowledge while you're laughing at someone else's.

He was being sarcastic, chief.

Yeah, he also missed that.

I don't follow recruiting like I used to but I always thought rivals was better than scout. But yeah, dude was definitely joking that scout is the best because they love us most while espn hates us.

*sees thread title*

Yells: YEAH POO POO ON SCOUT. WHAT DO THEY KNOW ANYWAYS?!

*opens thread, reads posts*

*looks around timidly to see if anyone noticed*

Yells: YEAH SCOUT IS WHERE IT'S AT. THEY ARE AWESOME!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back