Signing day surprise prediction thread

VolNilla Ice

After reading GFWs post in DRs thread my mind started running wild so help me out anyone please:

Drew Richmond
Pat Allen
Camion Patrick
Feel free to add as these top guys arent out of the loop Surprise wise....
Ive since read:

Clay Helton (who?)
Ricky Deberry
Chuma Edoga(been out of the loop long time)

After reading GFWs post in DRs thread my mind started running wild so help me out anyone please:

Drew Richmond
Pat Allen
Camion Patrick
Ive since read:

Clay Helton (who?)
Ricky Deberry

Helton is an OC candidate.

Reactions: 1 person
Well Rico McGraw just left Bama and people don't know if UGA will have room so there's that. Also Patrick and Richmond will be in there somehow

Probably finish with clones of Peyton Manning, Jamal Lewis, Reggie White, Doug Atkins, Hank Lauricella, Johnny Majors, Jason Witten just to name a few. Butch gets what he wants and cloning is his new venture. Greatest class ever!!! VFL

Jessica Alba stars as fax cam girl.

Katy Perry at the fax cam. We get Richmond and Allen. Then butch introduces himself as the new co-offensive coordinator with peyton manning and the new head coach is Gruden. VolNation shuts down due to overload 3 minutes later

Drew Richmond
Pat Allen
Camion Patrick
Ive since read:

Clay Helton (who?)
Ricky Deberry

I'm pretty sure Chuma has enrolled early at USC.

Reactions: 1 person
Katy Perry at the fax cam. We get Richmond and Allen. Then butch introduces himself as the new co-offensive coordinator with peyton manning and the new head coach is Gruden. VolNation shuts down due to overload 3 minutes later

Would be nice.....I'm talking about Katy. But she likes Oklahoma boys remember?

Richmond is who I want more than anybody. Allen would be a nice get too. Maybe we swing for the fences and land both!

VN Store

Back