Vote For Kahlil McKenzie and Preston Williams...

Are the only school that has a kick a$$ board because I find it funny how we always win these things!!
VOLNATION BABY:bow2:

it took me a while to figure out where Khalils numbers were after I voted. I thought his poll was just a blue band across the top. lol. so much higher than anyone else. go VN go.

and whats even better is that the scale of votes isn't proportional, so even though the bar looks pretty convincing it is actually not large enough to fully represent how much our boys are winning by.

Reactions: 1 person
Sometimes I really love this board!

Done squared.

Got BaldBiker'd with the "done and done" reply 😁

Last edited:
Another laugher.

I think other teams fans have given up trying to go against us when it comes to voting.

The last true challenge against us was the Bates vote. Well over a year ago, before he was even committed to us.

Put my votes in! There is one poll that we have never won and I can't understand why, maybe someone can give me some insight. The Capital One Mascot Challenge. Smokey has never won, why? Is it rigged? Just curious.

I think other teams fans have given up trying to go against us when it comes to voting.

The last true challenge against us was the Bates vote. Well over a year ago, before he was even committed to us.

i think the one for Butcher didn't end with him as number one. that might be another, seems like i remember that going down to the wire with another guy who had just as much pull as us (VN)

i think the one for Butcher didn't end with him as number one. that might be another, seems like i remember that going down to the wire with another guy who had just as much pull as us (VN)

You may be right on that one.

Alvin Kamara has been upgraded to 5* by 247Sports, joining Mckenzie, Wiliams, and Phillips. They rank our'15 class#4.

VN Store

Back