For De1conley

McKensie will go to Bama. Phillips will transfer to Florida. PW will go to Auburn, and Dobbs will end up at Georgia.

The Maryville High School team will all be offered scholarships, and Leb will have a preferred walk-on spot.

From my insider's magic 8 ball.

Reactions: 9 people
CZA wasn't known for his recruiting, like he is now, before coming to UT. don't want to lose him, but I believe CBJ is the magic in recruiting

What about the scenario Ron shared? Does no one believe that could plausibly be an option? Hoping he is right and not this other person... Where is the Tylenol again?!

What about the scenario Ron shared? Does no one believe that could plausibly be an option? Hoping he is right and not this other person... Where is the Tylenol again?!

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

Reactions: 6 people

I would believe Ron over about anyone that frequents the FF. However, I believe Ron was quoting a poster from VQ so who knows at this point.

Lol, this site.

Hey people, quit reading into things that aren't there.

An OC will be hired, and it will have little effect on the system we've been running. Staff will leave as better opportunities come. If no one wants your staff, your staff sucks.

We will lose a recruit or 2 before signing day regardless of who we hire, or the timing of said hire. We will likely add somebody as well. In other words, a typical January for every major football team.

Reactions: 5 people
Nobody knows anything right now so whoever is saying "it's being reported" is just moving a rumor along.

Rucker and Callahan over at 247 are just about as plugged in as anyone when it comes to this stuff and there hasn't been a single word spoken about CZA-2-CMU being a done deal.

VN Store

Back