Hometown: Gardena, CA

Oluwole Betiku - Hudl

★★★★☆ Oluwole Betiku - 247

★★★★☆ Oluwole Betiku - Rivals

★★★☆☆ Oluwole Betiku - ESPN

★★★☆☆ Oluwole Betiku - Scout

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
With a name like that he's gotta be good.
Would probably be hard to get him to cross the Mississippi River. USC most likely, but Oregon could play-in too. Jus sayin'.

GO VOLS!

Guessing that since we cut loose 4star DE Ford that we're out of the DE business at this point for the 2015 class.

Guessing that since we cut loose 4star DE Ford that we're out of the DE business at this point for the 2015 class.

Good thing this cat is a '16 cruit so we don't have to cut him loose just yet. :)

California defensive end Wole Betiku decommitted from UCLA. Tennessee has been involved with him recently and the Vols are pushing hard for an official visit. FSU has already received one and Notre Dame is a player as well.

PF

Reactions: 6 people
Back in August, Gardena (Calif.) Junipero Serra five-star weak-side defensive end Oluwole Betiku made a sudden commitment to UCLA.

The 6-foot-3.5, 240-pound defensive end has now backed off that pledge.

"At this time I have decided to open up my recruiting," Betiku tweeted. "It is in my best interest to take my time with the recruiting process and weigh my options carefully. It's a lifetime decision and I pray God guides me to make the best decision. I'd like to thank UCLA coaching staff. God bless."

The schools in the running for Betiku include Florida, Florida State, Notre Dame, Penn State and Texas A&M. Auburn may also get consideration.

Betiku has already taken official visits to FSU and Texas A&M. He has also locked in a date to visit the Gators.

That's what most assume bc of timing of decommit coming off A&M visit.

His guardian is Lavar Arrington. UCLA DC Tom Bradley coached Arrington at Penn State. Reason he picked UCLA. Some talk that Harrington will join PSU staff in some capacity this offseason.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back