'15 Offensive Recruits

"to pursue other coaching opportunities" sounds like his services were no longer required here.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it will be Azzanni, keeps everything calm and our players wont have to learn a new offense..

Pure speculation but I really do think it will be Azzanni. If so, I hope Butch announces it ASAP!

I'm sure a lot of people are happy with this move. Lots of people talked like coach jake couldn't coach or his play calling was whack.
It's a surprise to me considering Butch keeps his guys but they might have had a problem.

Oh and I don't know about ZA as OC. Yeha the guys like him, but is that the best option. I'd like to know who we can get. We could possibly land another great coach and recruiter. And I don't think this will have a negative effect to recruiting.

Oh and I don't know about ZA as OC. Yeha the guys like him, but is that the best option. I'd like to know who we can get. We could possibly land another great coach and recruiter. And I don't think this will have a negative effect to recruiting.

Think ZA may be more be pass happy?

Think ZA may be more be pass happy?

We need more of a down the field passing attack, and I don't think he would abandoned the run. Defintely with Hurd and Kamara back there.

I guess he deserves a shot, he has been coaching WRs for awhile, and pretty much on the offensive side of the ball the whole, I thknk. He does recruit well, players like him. Is he the coach we need!? Does he have the ability to run the offense? We don't know for sure.

I think we could land a big name if we really tried or wnated to go that way. But maybe a promotion with ZA and land another top recruiting coach for WRs.

Dumb question perhaps but I'm fairly new to the RF. Will the recruiting insiders have information on the direction and search for a new OC?
Basically put. Is the RF the best place to stay up to speed or is it for recruiting only?

Dumb question perhaps but I'm fairly new to the RF. Will the recruiting insiders have information on the direction and search for a new OC?
Basically put. Is the RF the best place to stay up to speed or is it for recruiting only?

We discuss everything here. From BBQ in Memphis, Dog farts, Rednecks, insider schlong measuring contests to who will be the new OC.

Oh, and it's a blast.

Fortenberry said he's working on an article from comments from all the O recruits and none are negative so far.

He said only Sherrion Jones was close to Jake and that he hadn't reached him yet and he's the only one he'd be slightly concerned with.

But Jones has already tweeted that he is solid and all Vol since then so the short answer is No this won't hurt any.

Reactions: 4 people

For all your BIG ORANGE needs.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    419.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi ill! I am new to the RF also but it is the best!!! I will never ever go back to the FF. All the info you need with far more positivity is right here! GBO!

Hi ill! I am new to the RF also but it is the best!!! I will never ever go back to the FF. All the info you need with far more positivity is right here! GBO!

Outstanding and thanks. I was hoping for that and dreading time back in the FF in search of info. I don't get much here in Central Illinois.

Keep your eyes on Central Michigan. They may be looking at CZA for their vacant HC position. And THAT would be a huge loss.

I don't see this effecting recruiting in a significant way. The staff should start looking for a new OC but manage the search after NSD to ensure bringing in the right guy and to stay focused on closing out this class. Unless of course they already have someone in mind to fill the position.

VN Store

Back