For those following the OL pursuit closely.

Coin flip on Allen right now.
TSL unlikely to leave state of Florida.
Richmond I would still say very unlikely despite the chatter surrounding him. The kid likes drama and supposedly has association with devinner.

Richmond I would still say very unlikely despite the chatter surrounding him. The kid likes drama and supposedly has association with devinner.

If Richmond is associated with him then walk away, trouble to follow.

51/49
20/80
50/50
a-chance.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Coin flip on Allen with the Dawgs winning and no chance at all on the other 2, We don't need Richmond, he be wanting gas money for the Tahoe Freeze got him.:popcorn:

Quick question GFW, is this an either/or scenario? Could we actually take both if they wanted to jump on board with our numbers situation and the needs elsewhere?

I believe our staff would be willing to make room for both, considering it is our biggest need and only hump in the road right now.

Reactions: 3 people

Association with De'Vinner=pass IMO regardless of the kids talent level.

Reactions: 2 people
50% on Richmond?!

I think GFW's opinion is based upon what Richmond is telling the staff currently. How truthful what Richmond is telling the staff should be questioned though. Richmond led on the staff for a while last year before we moved on to other prospects. I do not doubt the validity of GFW's assessment; I do doubt the honesty of the information that is coming from Richmond. JMHO.

Association with De'Vinner=pass IMO regardless of the kids talent level.

I try to keep up with recruits in the forum, but could you please tell me about De'Vinner? Thanks. Any relation to Heisenberg the cook?

I think GFW's opinion is based upon what Richmond is telling the staff currently. How truthful what Richmond is telling the staff should be questioned though. Richmond led on the staff for a while last year before we moved on to other prospects. I do not doubt the validity of GFW's assessment; I do doubt the honesty of the information that is coming from Richmond. JMHO.

Perfectly stated

There is quite a bit of smoke, especially in the last few days, to ignore it all

There is quite a bit of smoke, especially in the last few days, to ignore it all

I wouldn't ignore it either. It's just you might be dealing with money and a kid that doesn't know what he wants or needs and he's feeling that hole with attention.

VN Store

Back