Did someone lose a star on 247?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
We haven't slipped in the rankings, but the team rankings show us with one 5*. K-Mac is still 5 but Phillips, Tuttle, and Preston are all 4*. I thought at least 2 of them were 5* by 247 rankings.

We haven't slipped in the rankings, but the team rankings show us with one 5*. K-Mac is still 5 but Phillips, Tuttle, and Preston are all 4*. I thought at least 2 of them were 5* by 247 rankings.

Rivals updated their rankings. Williams dropped quite a bit which drops his 247 composite score. Tuttle and Phillips are barely missing their 5th star on the composite.

247 still has them ranked as 5*s on their rankings, but 247s class rankings come from the composite numbers.

All of the ranking systems are subjective - someone's opinion. And even the so-called experts don't agree on the rankings. As long as Butch keeps us near the top, and does something positive with the talent he is bringing in, I will be happy. Enjoy the journey.

Reactions: 2 people
Honestly.....it doesn't really matter....I mean really. What matters is what they do or "can do" when they get on campus.

Reactions: 5 people
I've been looking for that

☆☆☆☆☆

Soon+i+be+watching+you+like+you+have+a+restraining_0a7028_5130012.gif

Reactions: 11 people
Yes, after Rivals dropped Preston Williams to #150 or whatever, he lost his composite 5 star rating.

Haha notice how the first one isn't a perfect number and has decimals. You can assume thats the composite. We still have 3 5 stars. We still good.

Reactions: 2 people
Honestly, in my eyes we have 4 5 stars: McKenzie, Kamara, Phillips, and Williams are all 5 star material to me. Tuttle is right there on the brink as well.

Reactions: 3 people
Honestly, in my eyes we have 4 5 stars: McKenzie, Kamara, Phillips, and Williams are all 5 star material to me. Tuttle is right there on the brink as well.

Same here. Tuttle is an elite talent, I dont know what was perceived that caused him to lose that
5th star, but DeBerry and Settle also dropped down in the pack. I'm just glad this kid is a Vol, on campus
and will look like a different player in August.

I thought this was a pick up line thread...someone stole the stars from 24/7 and put em in your eyes!

Until there's a trophy given out for most stars, I guess the main reason we're so starry eyed at this time of year is we've got nothing else to talk about in regards to our hallowed football. Well, kids. What else is there? At least Butch doesn't deflate footballs.........bet saban does.

Until there's a trophy given out for most stars, I guess the main reason we're so starry eyed at this time of year is we've got nothing else to talk about in regards to our hallowed football. Well, kids. What else is there? At least Butch doesn't deflate footballs.........bet saban does.

It helps the perception of the program. Elite kids want to play with other elite kids. Notice how a lot of kids mention our last recruiting class whenever theyre interviewed

'Sources' tell me Phillips 'lost' his fourth star..... ;)

VN Store

Back