Probably lose a couple

Nocleats

Probably lose a couple of commits before NSD and probably pick up a couple or 3 by then as well. Only speculation, absolutely no hard facts, but I worry we lose Boulware and maybe Oliver but we pick up Allen and Love.

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully we don't lose anybody. I was worried about Preston Williams, but I think we hold onto him.

Reactions: 2 people
Quality post. You know there's a place called Tumblr where you can just post all your brain farts and not rile up an entire forum.

Reactions: 7 people
I might lose 12lbs by signing day, maybe....maybe not....just speculation, hell who knows....im just bored.

I ate Mexican food today; I will probably feel the fire down below later. Only speculation, absolutely no hard facts, but I worry ........ I should start a new thread.

Reactions: 6 people
Probably lose a couple of commits before NSD and probably pick up a couple or 3 by then as well. Only speculation, absolutely no hard facts, but I worry we lose Boulware and maybe Oliver but we pick up Allen and Love.

I would take that trade.

Edit: just read through this brief thread....damn, tough crowd up in here.

I ate Mexican food today; I will probably feel the fire down below later. Only speculation, absolutely no hard facts, but I worry ........ I should start a new thread.

Guys, I really do not miss the days when people really did just start a new thread every time they wanted to say something. However, you need to realize how many people have been driven away, because of all the people who are so grammaranal, and by the fact that we have so many thread police.

Who P'd in your cheerios, and then turned around and made you vn police for a day? I know its a great honor and all, but really?!:crazy:

Just because you can hide behind the Interweb doesn't make you better than the OP, when you bash them publicly (yes, I know Interweb is not a real word. It's OK. Take three deep breathes...slooowllly.).

Reactions: 6 people
Quality post. You know there's a place called Tumblr where you can just post all your brain farts and not rile up an entire forum.

So many clever Richards on this board that think what they have to say is of more value. Would rather read what the op had to say then this pointless drivel.

Reactions: 5 people
I once lost a head of cabbage but found it a week later in an old work boot. Those damn kids.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back