Final Rivals 100 List Released Today

VolnJC

Mike Farrell said that there were 5 new five stars and 6 that moved from a 5 to a 4..also mentioned that one of the new five stars moved up 140 spots.

Mike Farrell @rivalsmike
· Jan 17
Biggest mover from four star to five star for Monday's #Rivals100 release moved up more than 140 spots.

Link will be live at noon today.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/ulm/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3402/0

Reactions: 4 people
That (140 spots) is an absurd jump. Assuming they just got in at 30-35 range, they would have been outside of the Rivals 250. Wow.

(EDIT: I visited the FF and now has the dumb. I can't count)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
That (140 spots) is an absurd jump. Assuming they just got in at 30-35 range, they would have been outside of the Rivals 250. Wow.

Yeah that would be a big jump..I wonder if he maybe meant a total jump from the time they had been ranking him instead of the last list in December?

I'm no engineer, but I'm having a hard time seeing how they would have been outside the Rivals 250 with a 140 spot jump into the top 35.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm no engineer, but I'm having a hard time seeing how they would have been outside the Rivals 250 with a 140 spot jump into the top 35.

Well, if you're no engineer then maybe you should leave it to the experts. Sometimes things just don't make sense to us lay people.

Reactions: 1 person
I think the new highest 5 star is 17th..guess that means that Kyle didn't get one...boycott Rivals!

Why would that mean that Kyle didn't get a 5th star? There are two claims: 1) the highest jump was 140 spots, and 2) there were 5 new 5 stars. Kyle could satisfy 2 without satisfying 1 by jumping 115 spots or so.

(EDIT: I visited the FF and now has the dumb. I can't count)

You "now has the dumb"? :lol:

I believe Kyle will be the number 17 player in the county.

It doesn't matter we know KP can play, the player that moved 140 spots is probably a bama or ND commit.:banghead2:When its all said and done I would put our class up against anybody class, this class has talent everywhere, already got the best DL class and if we add a OT, which I think we will be one of our all time best classes every on paper that is.:yes:

Also it wouldn't surprise me if Kyle got a fifth star after the performance at the AA practices and game.

Why would that mean that Kyle didn't get a 5th star? There are two claims: 1) the highest jump was 140 spots, and 2) there were 5 new 5 stars. Kyle could satisfy 2 without satisfying 1 by jumping 115 spots or so.

yep you're right brain fog!

Reactions: 2 people
This going live at noon central or eastern?

I'm excited to see how our recruits do.

Don't know, but guessing central b/c I think Rivals is based in Brentwood?

(EDIT: Spirit 98 corrected me..)

Last edited:
I, for one, don't recall a perfomance worthy of 140 spot jump by anyone.
Does anyone else have an idea?
Or is this (sadly) related to where they committed?

@Rivals: "FINAL 2015 RANKINGS RELEASE STARTS TODAY! #Rivals100 Pres. By @UnderArmour out at 12ET — Who will be No. 1?"

Twitter for main site says 12 eastern, 11 central

VN Store

Back