January 16th Visit Weekend Official Thread

Ericvol2096

Quiz'N'Vol
I will keep the list updated of visitors this weekend as it should be a huge one on Rocky Top.

Help me make sure I get all the names updated as people are added and come off.

I'll also post tidbits from VQ in this thread about the visits as they're happening and on Sunday/Monday of next week when they are ending and the feedback starts coming out.

Our final commits will likely come out of the visitors this weekend so it should be HUGE!

I believe they are all official visits.

Commits

-Kahlil McKenzie - 5 star DT
-Austin Smith - 3 star LB
-Marques Ford - 3 star DE
-Sherrion Jones - 4 star QB
-Tommy Townsend - 3 star P
-Quay Picou - 3 star DT

Others

-Quart'e Sapp - 4 star LB
-John Kelly - 3 star RB

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
Question for you Ericvol...any thought to possibly including any of our commits/targets that might be visiting other schools in the OP? Might be something useful to keep track of as well, for instance

Justin Martin when/if he visits A&M and Auburn
St Louis planning to visit Miami/Fla etc

Just a thought, thanks for putting this together!

Reactions: 1 person
Question for you Ericvol...any thought to possibly including any of our commits/targets that might be visiting other schools in the OP? Might be something useful to keep track of as well, for instance

I have most of them listed in the stickied thread.

Also, TSL no longer coming the 16th.

Reactions: 2 people
Pls take St. Louis off visit list, he is planning to go go Miami instead. Likely coming the 23rd

I kind of want this thread only about the guys visiting this weekend so its easy to find info in.

Thanks though!

I want to know how many we take in this class? I remember that we only were going to take 23-25 now, we are at 28 comments!

Does anybody think Sapp commits this weekend? We know KM will be working him. Also, if Kelly wants to commit do the coaches accept his commitment?

sapp this weekend, kelly will probably wait I think he still has another official to minnesota right? then we grab Newsome in a huge coup next week and then its just working OL and the last RB spot up to NSD.

sapp this weekend, kelly will probably wait I think he still has another official to minnesota right? then we grab Newsome in a huge coup next week and then its just working OL and the last RB spot up to NSD.

Seems like a lot to add...how much room do we have?

Seems like a lot to add...how much room do we have?

That's the million dollar question.

million_dollar_answer-400x242.jpg

VN Store

Back