What's your prediction?

VolsByNature

DeletedPost Record Holder
On how many of these guys we land?

Sapp, Newsome, Allen, Love/Lewis

I say 3/4. Not sure Newsome leave state. But landing 3 out of those 4 will be huge for finishing off this class.

Adding 3 of those would be outstanding. My preference would be Sapp, Newsome and Allen.

Im getting greedy now. Still believe allen and love will be tremendous...and vital for our RB group and OL

I say 3/4. Not sure Newsome leave state. But landing 3 out of those 4 will be huge for finishing off this class.

With Hurd, Bussey & Kamara, I don't see Love showing us any love.
The most I see is three tailbacks playing, like we did with Little Man & Hayden & Garner. Rotate them in.

At one point, I would become stressed about players that are on campus leaving the program, but I can clearly see that with bUTch when a player leaves usually a better one replaces them.
Paulk left and now Kamara filled his slot. Heck even the recruits who de commit are being replaced by better players. Rocky Reid saw that the backfield would be crowded so he decommitted and then we got Bussey.

No more stressing over a player leaving the program.

Reactions: 2 people

I would settle for Allen and Lewis and hold on to what we got and this would go down as one of the finest recruiting classes we have had, on paper that is, in the 70s we were rated number 1 in the country for one of coach Majors first few classes and by there senior year half was gone and most of the others were over rated, but at least on paper we got a very good class even if we didn't add another player, which we will add a couple more, we might lose 1 or 2 it always happens.:rock:

rocky-iii-33.png

Oh wait sorry, I thought it was a prediction for the UT vs Florida game. Carry on. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
My guess is Newsome and Kelly. Sapp waited too long unless one of the three we have committed bails. Allen would have been here had he picked during the allstar game, he didn't, his heart is elsewhere. Love finishes second to Kelly. Lewis is a backup plan if we missed on Love and Kelly both.

VN Store

Back