Most likely to flip?

Other_Guy

foolishFool
I am an "average" recruiting follower. I check out who has interest in the Vols but I don't really watch many highlight videos or am "in the know" on them.
So I know of several the coaches are hoping to sway but as we know, NSD usually comes with goood and bad surprises. My question is who is most likely to be swayed away from us? Whether committed or projected to commit.

I know you are an average recruiting follower, but here on VN recruits dont flip from us, we stop recruiting them.

Reactions: 37 people
P. Williams is my guess to change his mind. Don't need him too but it won't surprise me if he does.

We're going to have some players look elsewhere. You might as well prepare for it. Boulware is the only one that I worry that we might lose that we probably want to keep. I feel like P Williams is pretty solid for us currently but who knows with that Auburn trip.

If you don't come around often then Reid has already decommitted in case you missed it. He's the most recent actual.

Flipping.jpg

This guy.

Reactions: 2 people
I am an "average" recruiting follower. I check out who has interest in the Vols but I don't really watch many highlight videos or am "in the know" on them.
So I know of several the coaches are hoping to sway but as we know, NSD usually comes with goood and bad surprises. My question is who is most likely to be swayed away from us? Whether committed or projected to commit.

Nu Keese Richardson????

lol we don't need a 5 star, #1 rated WR in the country? Okay, we must have ascended to the NFL.

Reading comprehension and grammar fails everywhere. He was trying to say:

"We don't need him TO (flip to Auburn), but I would not be surprised if he did."

It's ok though. Just wanted to de-rustle jimmies.

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back