Kyle Phillips BIG MOVER on 247

Nice..what was his previous ranking? Also, does that mean 5 star status?

Thanks

Well deserved. Feasted on AA OL all week. Second longest arms at the AAA game....potential is ridiculous!

Reactions: 1 person
This type of massive jump in the recruiting rankings will soon be known as the Tennessee bump! :)

Reactions: 16 people
LSU Loss, TN Gain, Gainesville getting Freight Trained, UGAs reason for SECCG refrain, obammer Major Pain!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Kid really showed his stuff in San Antonio. Loved when he made one of his TFL and the announcers just said "Who else?" Potential is off the charts.

Nice..what was his previous ranking? Also, does that mean 5 star status?

Thanks

I don't remember his exact ranking, but he wasn't in the top 100 before this so it was a huge jump. I believe there are 32 5* players on 247, so he's definitely a 5*, and it isn't even borderline.

Anyone know when Rivals will make there final update?

Used to think it was hyperbole but after much consideration and research it is now obvious to me that Rivals sucks a**. They are slow, lazy and their team rankings make no sense at all regardless of whatever the formula is.

Clemson has (2) 5*, (9) 4* while we have (2) 5*, (14) 4* yet they are ranked two spots ahead of us. I know it's their formula but it makes no logical sense.

edit: that said Deon Cain should be a 5*. Best WR in the 2015 class imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This type of massive jump in the recruiting rankings will soon be known as the Tennessee bump! :)

When I seen this thread I was thinking the exact same thing. It wont be long until we start getting the Bammer treatment. Show serious interest in a 2/3 star recruit early on, and he magically gets bumped up to a 4 star player down the road. Sign that same player, and he becomes a 5 star recruit.

Wow!
Kid shows out against top talent.
And he is enrolled and wearing orange!!!!!
Dline is scary good.

Used to think it was hyperbole but after much consideration and research it is now obvious to me that Rivals sucks a**. They are slow, lazy and their team rankings make no sense at all regardless of whatever the formula is.

Clemson has (2) 5*, (9) 4* while we have (2) 5*, (14) 4* yet they are ranked two spots ahead of us. I know it's their formula but it makes no logical sense.

edit: that said Deon Cain should be a 5*. Best WR in the 2015 class imo.

Clemson has very high 4* guys. 5.9 and 6.0 guys compared to some of our 5.8 guys. Anyone in the top 100 gives the team a big boost in points compared to a guy who isn't in the top 250, even if they are both 4*s.

Clemson has very high 4* guys. 5.9 and 6.0 guys compared to some of our 5.8 guys. Anyone in the top 100 gives the team a big boost in points compared to a guy who isn't in the top 250, even if they are both 4*s.

But our average points per recruit is higher which I would think should negate that overall. Anywho, it's all just message board fodder imo. Our class is outstanding in that we are bringing in very talented players who fill our needs very nicely.....just need Allen or St Louis at OT and another stud rb to finish it off IMHO v

Nationdumb hates you for pointing this out...

VN Store

Back